Next Top Male Model!

What's going on??? :ermm:

I don't participate in this game, but i love coming and seeing all the entries that the competitors put together...you guys do such a great job!!!

I hope everything is ok :cry:

i know, i feel so bad, but i dont wnt to judge alone. maybe i should find a guest judge

hey,i'm back guys,masquerdae you did a great job.i'm sorry i can't today,but i'll write my reviews tomorrow is that ok?^_^

up - what's the buzz, tell me what's happening...

i just posted my reviews to masquerade,so sorry guys,i was too busy this wekk after my returning

Ok reviews. thank you guys for being so patient

Marios - 8.5. We both liked this entry. We thought that he fit the role of a hot swimsuit model perfectly and we liked the second picture too. our only complaints were that one judge wished they werent black and white and the other judge thought his hair distracted from his face in the second picture.

Fionn - 6. Both judges thought your first picture was good. it fit the challenge. neither of the judges liked your second picture. one judge commented that it lack intensity and sex appeal and the other judge didnt think it showcased his face the best. one judge noted how "angelic" he looked in the pictures.

Will - 8. The judges were a bit split on this one. Both judges loved your first picture. We both thought you got the idea of the challenge perfectly. One judge loved your second picture but the other one wasn't as impressed.

Jeremy - 6.5. Both of the judges had the same critique about this entry: it lacked sex appeal. One of the judges liked your first picture, though and the other one liked the second one.

Shaun - 6. Neither judge liked this entry very much. Both felt that the second picture lacked confidence and intensity and did not have any sex appeal. One judge liked your first picture and thought he looked fierce, though, but the other one thought it was sloppy.

Boyd- 10. The only one that got a ten from both judges. He pulled off the sexy and the sweet and looked fierce. One judge noted how much the entry fit the idea of Victor's Secret. One judge mentioned your great write ups too.

Vincent - 7. Both judges thought the entry was decent. Both thought it fit well, though one judge felt that the two pictures were too similar.

Michael - 6. For the first picture, neither judge thought it really stood out, one noting that it did not reflect skin or haircare. one judge liked the second picture and thought it showcased the clothes well, but the other judge thought it was a bit odd.

Louis - 8. Both judges liked how clear the first picture was. You could see his face well and you could see his skin well. Both judges loved the second picture and thought it was really sexy. One judge even mentioned that in a room of sexy guys, Louis definately stood out.

for this challenge, there is one clear winner, and that is Boyd! congratulations faith_akiyama

this is a really close round, so eliminations are still being deliberated

AHH! OMG! Thanks! :woot: :buzz: I can't believe I got a 10!

Go Boyd, go Boyd...*dances*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->