Nick Talks to US and Rolling Stone

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
From PerezHilton (I saw this on E News tonight)

Nick Keeps On Talking!

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/nick_lachey/
u585.cov.nwstd-.jpg

Two for the price of one!
That's right, Jann Wenner is milking his explosive new Nick Lachey interview by putting it on the cover of both his magazines, Rolling Stone and Us Weekly.
Forget Alien Cruise; we're still not done with Nick & Jess!
"It breaks my heart that I couldn't make Jessica happy," Lachey tells the mag. "I wanted to be everything to my wife."
Can you hear the violins playing????
Let us cry with Nick
"I'd marry her all over again," Lachey syas, somewhat incredulously to us. "Because I still love her. It would be a lot easier to walk away if I didn't."
Lachey admits that he and Jessica went through "a tough phase" last year, though they were trying to work out their problems. That's why the end of his marriage caught him off-guard.
As the couple drove home after the American Music Awards and a post-show dinner, Simpson asked if he still planned to celebrate Thanksgiving (two days later) with her family in Texas. "I said, 'Of course.' And she said something about how we hadn't really been getting along and then said, 'I think I want a divorce.'"
Showing how invested he was in his relationship and how much of a clueless romantic he is, poor Nick begged Jess to sleep on it. “But when we woke up the next day, Wednesday . . . she was still sure. I felt like someone sucker-punched me and took my life away. My dog, my wife, the house."
Still hoping he could save his marriage, Lachey wanted to try counseling. "On the day she filed for divorce [December 16], I drove to her parents' house and tried to change her mind," he admits. "I thought we owed it to ourselves to try with a third party. . . . But she didn't want to go [to counseling]."
And we all know Jessica needs counseling!
After all these months and the heartbreak she has caused his, Nick still - obviously - has feelings for Jessica and is quick to defend her. He says, "Marriage is the toughest thing in the world. To blame her is bullsh*t."
So far, Nick Lachey is coming off smelling like roses since the separation.
Jessica better get on Oprah and start crying real soon!

Uh, does it bother anyone else they that put that pic of him on the cover? Anyway, he always comes off as such a sweet, down-to-earth guy.

jessica was a spoiled brat, and he was an arrogant beefcake. they really didnt seem all that happy together on the show 'newlyweds' anyway!

His career is going down. Maybe that's why he wants her back? :innocent:

I love the "nick keeps on talking " part

poor celebs

get over it

God, I SO think Jess's dad was behind the whole divorce thing....

He probably figured that if it worked for Jennifer Aniston, it would work for Jessica too :rolleyes:

^^^I agree. You have to keep your family out of your business (to an extent). You have to figure out life on your own. And marriage isn't easy and you have to work on it daily. nick and jess probably weren't prepared for it. I mean...it seems that jess had the money and that could pose a problem to some men. You know? but I hope they figure their problems out and do what's best for them.

Am I the only one that never cared about their divorce?

Can someone tell me what happened with Jess cheating on him? I keep on hearing about how she apparently cheated on him and it surprises me because she was a moralistic virgin going into their marriage.

^^ I think the moralistic virgin thing was a ploy to stay with a good girl image.

But she has such a sexual image so I think it is a load of bull.

gosh he is such an arrogant bully and she is a shallow little brat...can you twell i realy do not like them?!?! you could just tell he could not stand her on that MTV show, that s why it is such s shock to hear him going on and on about how much he loves her

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amazon70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->