Nina Ricci F/W 10.11 Paris

It's an average collection
Nothing really outstanding...the final gown looks pretty good though

Looks quite average, as been pointed out before. But I am going to love this just because it's Nina Ricci and I'm not ashamed to admit that. :lol:

i am SOOOOO underwhelmed.
i always look forward to nina ricci but didnt know what to expect this time obviously. but its just so wrong. in so many ways. boring boring boring and like a few of you have already said, random.
pick one idea and make it good... not a few ideas and let them all be weak...

This is so gorgeous feminine again. I love it. This guy should be at Valentino.

Looks quite average, as been pointed out before. But I am going to love this just because it's Nina Ricci and I'm not ashamed to admit that. :lol:

That makes no sense. If you're a Nina Ricci fan, you should be appalled at this

oh! most ensembles look really nice.. though there's not much of a direction for the looks.

I like the coats. But I'm not sure. Borderline boring....

most of the collection is at nowfashion.com

d'you mean the whole collection isn't posted on the site? i know my question may sound silly, but i'm impatiently waiting to know whether magdalena frackowiak walked the show... she was on the model board but i'm unsure and feel like it wasn't the model board after all..
besides that, this collection leaves me quite speechless but not in a good way... actually the color scheme is soft and pretty, but the over-use of satin reminds me of a nightdresses collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is good...but this is not the nina ricci i knew ^^i must be familiar with that

I like both labels better without Theyskens. Finally the artsyfartsyness is gone.

Those satin dresses are really pretty, that's all.

I'm loving this so far! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->