Dries Van Noten F/W 10.11 Paris

So I will have to work a lot for thing like that:D

In my opinion you have to be like models to look good in Dries clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt recognize her dress at first as Dries, since its so new but look how beautiful this is. it took my breath away so its no surprise.

timeinc

i think this was my favorite oscar look :crush:
she was such a standout for me... i love that her dress was vibrant and had a print on it and looked so elegant on her

It would be great if someone could post here (or give us a page) with shoes, bags and accessorize from this season.

This is my fav. f/w 10/11:
00040m.jpg

00240m.jpg

00280m.jpg

00290m.jpg

00310m.jpg

00360m-1.jpg

00420m.jpg

00510m.jpg

style.com

i didnt recognize her dress at first as Dries, since its so new but look how beautiful this is. it took my breath away so its no surprise.

timeinc

00490m.jpg

It can be similar to this one.This one was only long dress on show in that colours

source is style.com

It would be great if someone could post here (or give us a page) with shoes, bags and accessorize from this season.
^^

***check the previous posts for detail and accessory shots please...they are all posted here

if i didn't have such a headache, i'd have a lot to say about this discussion...

^_^

I know but it's kind of hard to see what bags really look like cause the models were holding them and you can't realy see the whole bag.

This are my fav f/w 2010/2011 shoes:

K267686615859574_9.jpg

vogue.co.uk

^^

***check the previous posts for detail and accessory shots please...they are all posted here

if i didn't have such a headache, i'd have a lot to say about this discussion...

^_^

c'mon now - go and get some paracetemol and let us know what you think....:flower:

Good outerwear, great slouchy tops, nice nipped waists, and fabulous pants with buckles at the shins. Overall a very wearable collection. Least favorite: the gold pieces. I like the shiny prints, though.

What a beautiful collection! Impressive. Some of the pieces remind me of Matthew Williamson... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->