Sophia Kokosalaki F/W 10.11 Paris

wowwww that collection is sick! I would give my left leg plus one right toe for that jumper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as thrilling as I thought it would be, but it's passable . She's still an amazing designer !

the dresses on Kamila, Jac, & Anna S are brilliant..why haven't i been following this designer?!?!

I love the blouses, and the dresses (bar the shiny ones). and the rope belts! Oooh I like it.

wowwww that collection is sick! I would give my left leg plus one right toe for that jumper!

You might need them for the rest of the collection though :lol:

Sophia makes gorgeous clothes. This is all very beautiful.
It sucks that she doesn't get more support.

The shapes and textures...

INCREDIBLE!!!!

Kokosalaki is so talented..:wub:

This is literally incredible.
That golden, glowing fabric she used at the beginning is so sumptuous it's almost edible.
Then the ultra-delicate cutouts and that metal-like weaving, wow.
All of my favourite designers are turning out great this season, I'm happy to say!

this woman needs a house. seriously, the way she appropriates references, focuses on a new vision, and executes clothes so fashionable yet so digestible that they could be worn right off the catwalk and right onto the street puts her in a class with very few other designers working today. unfortunately, even with designs this great, one wonders if the fashion press will give her the coverage she deserves.

There are some incredibly beautiful pieces here. I love the metallics and how she’s produced very sculptural movement with convoluted interweaves. The fluidity in the fabric and embellished textures work really well.

i have to say....this is the strongest collection i've seen from sophia in some seasons! it's perfect. it maintains that direction she's on now but kind of rekindles that spirit of her earlier seasons.

i really like this collection. and i agree, i think the fabric is fabulous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->