Nina Ricci F/W 10.11 Paris

Oliver Theyskens blah blah blah.

I like it. Decent collection. The liquid satin pieces are especially nice.

Where'd you get Lacroix from this?

the hair was HORRIBLE. a disaster.
some dresses r stunning, but the last long gowns are UGLY.

Well, if this keeps up Nina Ricci will successfully aid themselves in falling into obscurity.
Such an insane contrast from Theyskens.
That aside, I don't even see what there is to even slightly ~like~ about this....

Last edited by a moderator:
not to judge based on Olivier's work, then it's a seller in stores like zara or miss sixty....
whatever it is, even you wanna make the price lower to let younger girls buy these,
don't forget you are NINA RICHI, you should look luxurious!
these dresses are cheap from the skin to bone, and i don't really think it fits Nina Ricci the brand.

and compare this with Olivier's collection..... blah

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok iven that I am not a huge Nina Ricci fan, I think this is an ok collection. There are a few peices thar are really stunning like suits and some of the jackets, and the final dresses are very beautiful except that white one withthe cout out in the legs. Ohter than that I think the flower details are a bit too much, some of them are overwelming the garments. And the nude tops do seem to have much substance to them.

of course it's not as creative and dramatic as Olivier's work, so very far from it but I still think it's quite a lovely collection. I like the romantic flowery blouses and skirts

I like this collection. Very chic and very simple

I like only some black dresses...that`s all...

the hair is really a disaster. I like some pieces, but the rest is just... boooring.

I guess I'm in the minority of liking this collection. I just think it is so pretty. But I agree that it is NOT very Nina Ricci like at all. But I still like it.

I adore the floral influenced pieces. Gorgeous.

didn't thakoon already tackle this idea of the multi-dimensional flower back in the spring of 2007?

the style reminds me of Oscar de la Renta...but the clothes are ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->