Yves Saint Laurent F/W 11.12 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

That's quite unexpected, but I'm loving it so much. The juxtaposition works so well here, the first shot is absolutely brilliant.

I like it! Eye - catching! But, I was expecting more like a great follow up from S/S 2011

my god...this is work from Inez & Vinoodh :shock:...disappointing :angry:
Raquel looks OK :heart:

I don't really like the second shot. It looks too accidental and everything is really distracting. In fact the last thing I looked at were the clothes. The hair, the glossy background, the arm positions...they all throw me off.

I don't like it at all. The whole setting is weird.

I'm not impressed, but it doesn't mean that these ads are bad. Maybe last season's ones were too good..

Wow, the first shot is amazing! :heart: It might be the best one I've seen this season so far. Gorgeous!
I'm not a fan of the second one, though :unsure:

That's not what I was expecting to see. I&V and Raquel always delivered amazing stuff, which I love from the begining. This .... is nice. I like the first photo but not the second one.

i saw the first photo on another site with no clue to what it was and i thought it was like a picture of raquel at a event or something:blink: i like it, it just doesnt have a "campaign" feel to me if that makes any sense.

Everything about this looks boring to me. I can't believe they've even made the beautiful clotihng look boring.

I had high hopes for this, because I usually love YSL ads, and when I heard it would be Raquel who will star in this season's campaign I was very excited, but I'm very disappointed. None of the images look decent, second one is especially bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->