Yves Saint Laurent F/W 11.12 : Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

very St Laurent. nice to see just for that, even if I don't really like the brand now

Vampire eyes? lol, this is the perfect phrase to define her looks on the ad.

stefano pilati watches too much true blood, i guess

i love this, it reminds me a bit of luis sanchis' old work, but i love that she's practically white and vampiric....

In Stefano Pilati’s Fall/Winter 2011-12 ad campaign, mega-model Raquel Zimmerman is photographed by Inez & Vinoodh in New York. “The myth of Paris and New York is at the heart of these photos” Pilati tells V. It is one, he continues, “that belongs to the still-developing story of the house of Saint Laurent.”
vmagazine

really like it. it´s very different than spring summer, but so sharp and fresh. love this background and Rachel face expressions.

Never felt dissatisfied with Raquel and Inez & Vinoodh, until this. Even in print, Raquel's complexion looks lifeless and overly pale. To think what Claudia, Naomi and Christy's campaigns were like.. I'm beyond disappointed. Given the possible prospect of how much stronger this could have been.

100% AGREE.
- what's the deal. where is the dark/glamourous, mysterious yves saint laurent we know & love? :cry:

Pretending the weird make-up is not there, I really love it. In fact, it's brilliant. The collection was fantastic, they have such an amazing background for this and Raquel brings a perfect quirk here. The more I look at it, the more I just don't pay attention to the make-up, actually

The white shot posted above would be my favourite one from the whole set :heart:

88c7c708dee7c40f79508d8.jpg

2271b8b1edb8ce830c5d1da.jpg

577503ace2d1f8268f1a7ee.jpg

a1ad341c1a5514d3e0e859d.jpg

a1b84dc3999c5e1146701f1.jpg

ysl

who's the guy?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a big fan of this campaign. Thank you so much for all pictures.

Moderators, would you plz add "Alexander Beck" to the title?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->