Numéro 101 March 2009 : Gisele Bündchen by Greg Kadel

I personally love the cover. I think it's fantastic...and I'd like to echo the sentiments that this should have been the #100 cover.

Excited to see more.

i'm usually not a fan of black and white but for this i make an exception, she looks great

Hideous cover, I really hated it.

This looks like a shot from the Mert & Marcus ed in W Feb with Sigrid, Lara, Edita et al but then it's a shot they decided was below par for the ed....underwhelming to say the least.

^^ that's exactly how I feel about it....It doesn't inspire me anything.

Anyways can't wait to see the contents

Um... it really wouldnt be too hard to be better than Numero 100 because that was really underwhelming.

Exactly. The 100th cover was completely underwhelming and devoid of personality. This would have been a far superior choice.

I love how Gisele balances the super commercial with the ultra high fashion. Versatility and range are what it's all about.
ITA! Compared to the previous cover, this is 1000 times better. I think it's a great cover, I loved all the dark mood. Gisele :heart: I'm being a little biased, but what the h***!

What's with all of the dark covers for SPRING. Spring should be fresh, bright, and fun,IMO. It is Numero though, Gisele should have gotten the 100th issue cover. It is nice though.

I really liked this cover, I just thought that the hair could have been different 'cause it's not matching with the Dolce & Gabbana outfit.

She is truely supermodel, i can feel the vibe.

looove the cover...it is out in ny??

is she imitating the football player poses?
her hair is the only bada$s in this pic

Gisele never fails me with dolce dress. Eventhough I hate the hairstyle. But she looks fantastic as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->