Numéro 113 May 2010 : Anja Rubik by Camilla Akrans

I feel like I've seen this shot a million times already.
That said. Anja looks gorgeous, but that's it for me.

It reminds me of Numéro #68 with Guinevere van Seenus on the cover; even the title is the same.

But Anja looks absolutely beautiful, and I agree with vogue28. The best cover of Numéro this year so far.

i adore this cover, but shit, even i am tired of anja
looks like camilla akran's work

The make-up needs a little bit more colour, I think. But yeah, can't wait to see what's inside.

it's just too 'golden' but this so far is their best cover.

Now that is a stunning cover! Thanks for posting

Anja looks super-gorgeous on th cover. Close-up covers are trend of today or what? First Daria on HB Spain, now Anja and possibly more to come.

Anja, please go away.

I don't think she is beautiful or pretty, I don't even think she looks remotely good. And I am sick of seeing her everywhere, I want to see beautiful healthy models in eds and on the covers...*

Last edited by a moderator:
You wrote polish, like polish is something worse..

Last edited by a moderator:
You wrote polish, like polish is something worse..
I was referring to the fact that she is indeed from Poland, and why is she on the cover when there are SO many incredibly beautiful Polish girls? It's kinda freaky how one country can produce so many beautiful girls, but Anja is all we see. You misunderstood, but I wasn't quite clear either :P

Yeah, you weren't clear :smile: But I agree with you on that, wish they could use different polish girl, Magdalena for example.

But I agree with you on that, wish they could use different polish girl, Magdalena for example.
Or Anna Jay. They usually use the same girls in their issues successively. So I was hoping Anna Maria would get something in the May edition.

Yeah, you weren't clear :smile: But I agree with you on that, wish they could use different polish girl, Magdalena for example.
Sorry :blush: But you catch my drift!

I don't think Anja's face photographs well...Anna J or Magda would be so much better for this kind of cover. Or Kasia S :heart:

For me, there's nothing wrong with the shot - other than I feel like I've seen this so many times before, and there's nothing new to see in it. Some models have faces which continue to really captivate you with nearly every cover you see from them, but to me, that hasn't happened here. It's nice, but it's not exciting.

What a warming cover :heart:
Anja and Numéro is a long time story, she has achieved some well deserved things lately, I think it's all natural and welcome to see her on their cover again

I could do with a dose less of Anja...but there is something very basic and unfussy about this cover...I like that the lighting made her hair look brown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->