Nylon August 2009 : Sienna Miller

I'm in LOVE with this girl... i just can't help it, she has that je ne sais quoi that makes her so appealing and unique, she always has this upbeat attitude and always looks so friendly, I met her @ a Pepe Jeans event in Mexico with the Misshapes and that scruffy ex boyfriend of hers and she totally has "it", so normal, down to earth... she agreed to take pictures with everyone (i have mine too! :smile: ) ... Maybe the Nylon stuff is not that good, or maybe they should "glam her down" a little bit in Vogue to fit her natural style... but if we're talking about THE GIRL, i think she's amazing.

PortadaNylonSiennaMiller.jpg

SOURCE: my own scan

I agree, to me Miller is so NOT the Vogue girl, she doesn't fit no matter how hard they try and make her be, and that is why i hated every single cover/ed she has done for them.

She does natural, relaxed and messy to perfection, not stiff and glam.

Are you talking about her UK Vogue covers or her US Vogue covers?

US I can agree on but her UK ones I love. Especially December 2004.

I saw this on newsstands. I was excited and was about to buy when I realized that the second cover that I want is not available here.

certain really great directors have wanted to do films with me, but unless you’ve had a film that’s opened with a certain amount of money, you’re not bankable to studios… if you want to make amazing, artistic films, you’ve got to have some sort of box office credibility, which I don’t have.
haha.. Sienna, your box office bombing and lack of credibility has to do with various factors - a key factor being your being more famous for your dating married men than your actual acting. :innocent:

Like the second cover better than the first. Heart-shaped glasses are hot, but not in that photo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->