US Elle August 2009 : Miley Cyrus by Carter Smith

scanned by vogue28

HQ

Please Do Not Quote Images. See tFS Community Rules.

:ermm:

I'm kind of shocked Miley is on the cover of Elle. Definetely Elle Girl, but not the Elle. The whole photoshoot is kind of awkward, but I love some of these clothing pieces. Especially that leather jacket on the last scan. :heart:

Meanwhile, I love the whole Charlotte spread! I like the theme, it looks very burlesque. Very stunning shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do women feel about listening to what a bratty 15 year old has to say? America's obsession with "youth" or whatever has gone too far.

I feel sorry for Elle. I actually think they've lost the plot. Dropped their marbles. Blown a fuse. Gone fishing.

MAD WORLD
Model: January Jones
Hair: Mark Townsend
Makeup: Rachel Goodwin
Stylist: Joe Zee
Photographer:
Mariano Vivanco

source | scanned by sister-d @ bwgreyscale & MMA

Thanks MMA! I won't comment on Miley...lol...

Thanks heaps MissMagAddict! Is there an article that goes with that editorial? If so can you please post it please? If you dont mind. Thanks ^_^

Why oh why did January not get the cover? Fantastic editorial.
:heart: the shot of her in the chair.

I didn't even notice January's editorial in this issue. Much more suited as a cover model than Miley.

Thanks MMA:flower:
Loving the spread on January Jones and pairing her up with Donatella is inspired.:D She is just so sexy and it's hard to believe it's the same actress who plays Betty Draper when she is styled like that.:shock:

Miley's article via journal-plaza.net

Patriot Games by Richard Bush

ELLE US August 2009 via journal-plaza.net

Jesse McCartney, Ciara, Scout Taylor-Compton, Brea Grant for Express

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back