OCM - *oil cleansing method

I know it is not a fancy oil at all, but cold cream (almost 100% mineral oil) has really worked for me. I actually washed my face with soap for the first time in months just to see what would happen the other night and my face was so red and oily and flaky all at the same time the next day. It is back to normal now, three days later.

However do you cleanse your face with cold cream? Does it not leave a film that clogs?

I think that most cold cream wipes off easily with cotton balls. Then a non-alcohol based toner (if you use one) takes off the residue. :wink:

Cold cream is also a good night cream, some say. It's not quite cold cream, but I use Eucerin cream (not the lotion) once a week like this: I slather the cream on my face lightly, then really heavily on my hands and feet and cover up with white socks and cotton gloves. Go to sleep. Wake up with baby hands and feet and face!

It also makes it much easier to keep the callouses on my feet in check - really moisturized skin is easier to take off.

well, guys, all you do is slather the cold cream all over, wipe it off, and then rinse throughly with warm water and it takes ALL your makeup off and leaves your skin feeling oh-so-soft.

I've just tried this with grape seed oil. My skin feels kinda dry :lol:

Grape seed oil removes make up like nothing I've ever seen before, but I think I need extra virgin olive oil as my skin is still dry. I don't need to put on as much moisturizer as before, though.

^^ i usually dont mousturize after i OCM because i find it so hydrating.

yah EVOO (as they call extra virgin olive oil which always makes me laugh) is the best i think!!

It's weird because my skin is naturaly oily and I thought that it would make my skin so bad but it clears it up well! :smile:

^^ i thought that at first too and was skeptical but now im obsessed with it

yeah my skin is very very oily, but these days my skin has been looking great.

I dont know why my skin is getting very sensitive on my beard area, and if this ocm is causing it, because it hurts soo much to shave now.

Does anybody actually change their cloth every night......?

Er...coz I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->