Olivia Palermo

She is wearing the same leather bustier that Jennifer Aniston on the september cover, I think that you can borrow some items for the closet when you are working for ELLE!
OPJA.jpg

mtv.com and cover scanned by vogue28

I don't watch The Hills, but I love Olivia's fashion sense. She always looks good - the first few shots of the latest photoshoot are stunning. :woot:

By the way, here is the gossip thread for Olivia (link)
Contribute? Please? So far my thread has only been pinned with negativity... :(

yay for her changing her hair color.. i hope it's not too dark but i can't wait to see it! her hair is going to look so healthy :smile: i'm hoping it's still a bit light though

if she is doing PR at ELLE, why her photoshoot was made on some kind of closet? she looks very good, i love the Terry-shque touch of the shoot!

This answers my question:

Olivia Palermo is as cunning as she is beautiful. Not long after she got a promotion at Diane von Furstenberg, she connected with her old friend Joe Zee to score a job at ELLE Magazine in the accessories department. Olivia was thrilled to leverage her social status and relationships for the position, but nothing could have prepared her for ELLE's Director of PR, Erin Kaplan. She's got Joe Zee's vote of confidence, but under Erin's whip-smart, discerning eye, Olivia will have to prove that her verve for fashion goes deeper than loving to shop.
Mtv.com

Last edited by a moderator:
gorgeous earings!

She has such an amazing sense of style and really knows how to put things together.

I really wanna make the earing shes wearing in the picture below. Does anyone have a clearer shot of it?

Attachments

• earing.JPG
    earing.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 43
She has such an amazing sense of style and really knows how to put things together.

I really wanna make the earing shes wearing in the picture below. Does anyone have a clearer shot of it?

Don't know the specific brand, but Swarovski makes similar style earrings.

st-1283237-s200.jpg

st-1283249-s200.jpg

yahoo shopping center taiwan

Seriously, in some of these pictures she poses like some trashy secretary :ninja: Not a good look. And why are her eyes so...dead? :shock: On a positive note - the dress fits her beautifully, it's a nice outfit and of course her makeup is impeccable ^_^

:rofl::rofl: :ninja:

I like the leather bustier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->