Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo revealed this week that she's a jewelry designer now. The The City star collaborated with Roberta Freymann to design two necklace styles that will be sold in Freymann's Upper East Side store. The socialite also said they are working on an "exclusive retail deal, probably in [Henri Bendel]." Another celebrity turned designer? Shocking. Though her frenemy Whitney probably feels good that she did it first. (StyleWatch/People)
from TheCut Blog, NY Mag

..the photo doesnt do justice, she looks very pretty in the vid, esp. for first thing in the morning! :D

She's a gorgeous girl with impeccable style but I think that it's marred because she comes across as not too bright.
Even within that interview and the clip she played she doesn't seem to be able to speak very cogently or to articulate well.
I know it's a fluffy reality show and all and that Naomi Wolfe won't be asking any of those girls to speak at her next panel discussion on feminism in the 21st century but Olivia makes Whitney look like a Guggenheim fellow.

Sorry guys, im new to this forum so i didnt know anything about crediting pictures :blush:

I just copied it from one of the pictures posted on this thread before.

Michyed, thaanx for the reply, but i dont think shes wearing studs in that picture, its shape is more like an octagon and has a single diamond in the middle with i think smaller pieces around it, but i need a clear picture to identify it..

The New Face of Street Style
Dibujo-9.jpg

Style.com (Tommy Ton)

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 23: Olivia Palermo attends the 10th Anniversary celebration of J'adore at The Standard Hotel on September 23, 2009 in New York City (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Dior)

Attachments

• o1.jpg
    o1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 30
  • o2.jpg
    o2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 25
  • o3.jpg
    o3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
  • o4.jpg
    o4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 45
OMG, she did it again! She's wearing a Topshop jacket that I've been wanting to buy!!! Grr, LOL :lol: I actually like this outfit (minus the shoes, though) and I liked her in the interview posted above. She sounds very nice, which suprises me after the bitchiness we have seen from her on The City. Either the show was edited to Olivia's disadvantage or she's faking it - hmmm :innocent:

^All celebrities sound nice during interviews. They're not going to be mean to a reporter.

It's pretty obvious right from the beginning that The City is a "reality" show in name only.

Most of it is scripted, the girls don't even actually work - and the people on the show are practically "characters" in the fictional sense. I mean come on, the whole thing is set up - there's the "hero" there's the "villain" there's the "loyal best friend" there's the "dramatic love drama". Everyone is playing a role or giving a certain portrayal. So of course, Olivia isn't entirely (or only minimally) the olivia from the show. That should be pretty obvious imho.

There was a member on tfs who knows Olivia (went to the same school as her) and is familiar with her circle, and when the show aired, could spot a million fabrications right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, she did it again! She's wearing a Topshop jacket that I've been wanting to buy!!!

haha I was thinking the same. Link to her jacket if anyone's interested. It's $320.

I'm still drooling over the embellished jacket she wore at LFW. I can't get over how they're charging $410 for it?! Especially since its a Topshop jacket. I'd understand if it were $200-250.

^^^ I guess she wasn't fashionably late to the show in #3015 then LOL :lol: Or maybe she wasn't sure if she would be sitting in the first row and decided to show up the day before to secure her seat? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She looks adorable in that Topshop jacket, love her makeup and nails at the Dior Beauty celebration too.

She came across as genuinelly nice in that interview! :woot:
The claws are seriously gonna be coming out in the next season of The City it would seem :lol:
Great outfit at the Dior event, her hair looks fantastic :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eskimogirl1995
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->