Olivia Palermo

With the exception of that red outfit a few pages back, I really haven't liked anything she's worn for AGES. I guess I'm kind of off of her style! It's changed alot from just over a year ago-- and I don't like the direction in which it's going.

I like her outfits lately, especially those topshop suede booties.. I bought them for myself! Wish the other jacket she wore wasn't $410 though. I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I can see what you guys mean when you say her style is a bit off. I actually do love all of her recent Fashion Week(s) outfits, but am a bit disappointed by her sudden tendency to quickly toss things away. She seems to wear things only once these days, with the exception of shoes, which she wears three days in a row and then forgets.

The undeniable STYLE QUEENS recycle their pieces throughout years. Just look at Kate Moss. I am so sick of the Hollywood way of dressing. Style is not about picking out random dresses and wearing them once! I understand events are different, but dinner date, office and everyday outfits are examples of when true style shines, and I am afraid Olivia is turning into another Paris Hilton.

^^Notice how olivia is never smiling in any of those photoshoots? She somehow always looks like the outcasted b*tch... Fits perfectly with what mtv wants to portray her as :P Gorgeous though!!!

Edit: nvm, she is smiling in ONE pic! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the other chicks are irritating lol I for one find Whitney extremely dull.

Does anyone have those great 'the city' shots in a higher definition? I want 1 as my wallpaper....but currently have 1 set as 'tile'...which is headache inducing. :lol:

I think it usuallly takes awhile to get any MTV shots in HQ, the size posted is just how they release them. I'd say set the picture as center on your desktop though.

^^Notice how olivia is never smiling in any of those photoshoots? She somehow always looks like the outcasted b*tch... Fits perfectly with what mtv wants to portray her as :P Gorgeous though!!!

Edit: nvm, she is smiling in ONE pic! :lol:

Yes, I think that was the point. :flower:

Olivia is very pretty and can have amazing style. Usually see goes for a classic look but every once in a while will try something new (silver metallic Sergio Rossi Oxfords). My only gripe with her look is actually her new hair color and increasingly orange/ashy skin

Olivia-Palermo-1241908.jpg

cr17.com

Olivia-Palermo2.jpg

topnews.com

It gives her whole look a different spin. In the wrong direction. :P
Just my opinion. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer her blonde tbh. I think the dark is a little too harsh against her skin. Maybe a darker blonde?

Don't think it ahs been posted, sorry if it was :smile:

Designer for Ports 1961 Tia Cibani with fan, Olivia Palermo from "The City"

models.com

She always look gorgeous on more personal pics, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->