Olivia Palermo

love the shoes :D

i always thought olivia was about 5"9, but she's shorter than leighton in those pics, so she must only be about 5"4!
yay for the petite ladies! :D

That's strange, in pictures when she's standing next to other people or in the City you can tell she's short.

That's strange, in pictures when she's standing next to other people or in the City you can tell she's short.

i don't follow olivia or watch the city, so the few photo's ive seen of her (which have mainly been her alone) i thought she was tall!
just thought i'd check out the thread as i've been hearing her name a lot lately

Olivia & Leighton! Its like a dream :wub:
I agree about Olivia, it looks like she is wearing next to nothing make-up wise and yet she still glows, her skin is completely flawless, she looks amazing! Not crazy about the skirt though :innocent:

i really dont like her hair that dark, i prefer it lighter like it was when she was filming the city. I think that outift isnt all that great, maybe its cause i really dont like her hair so dark, but it doesnt work for me. I definitely think Leighton looked waaaay better than her.

^I think Leighton looked a bit prettier but imo Olivia's outfit is much nicer!

she should smile with her teeth more often, looks much more genuine. I know Elle hired her just for publicity but I still think its kind of ridiculous how (seemingly) high joe zee's expectations are for olivia, when she has no concrete background in pr/mag work. Erin obviously has her reasons to second guess olivia.

Seeing those photos of Olivia and Leighton... makes me realize all of the things I don't like about Olivia! O is just SO overstyled (and a bit ill looking)... Leighton kinda runs circles around her, sorry!

The "job" of a socialite: going to an event or more each night, looking fabulous, smiling and posing in the photocall, saying hello, repeating "thank you" and "nice to meet you" and doing interviews about you and how fabulous you are. Gahhhhh I want to be her. :lol::rolleyes:

To view the footage:

Posing: 1 - 2
Posing with Nicole Fiscella and Leighton Meester: 3
Posing with Eric Daman: 4
Interacting with guests: 5 - 6
Doing interviews: 7 - 8 - 9

gettyimages.com

^ It really gives people the wrong impression about the amount of hard work it takes to get to and maintain a position like that.

Seeing those photos of Olivia and Leighton... makes me realize all of the things I don't like about Olivia! O is just SO overstyled (and a bit ill looking)... Leighton kinda runs circles around her, sorry!

I couldn't agree more, RandomGlitter :flower: I always thought there was some resemblance between these two girls but seeing them right next to each other and really being able to compare them I realized how much more natural-looking and gorgeous Leighton is. Plus she always looks so at ease and comfortable in he body and clothes. Sorry, but I think Olivia lacks in this department.

O and Leighton did look a lot alike before O decided to lose all that weight. you know, back when the whole Socialite Rank fiasco happened? O was so healthy and regal looking. she almost looked like she belonged in a royal family :P

i think deep down O is a very insecure person. she is probably TOO self-conscious about the way she looks though.

b5on312f9aae.jpg

yo1b3x59zcxm.jpg

h2iyawi5uisj.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"