Olivia Palermo

3gxfj82fu1t8.jpg

34zksvf52zsq.jpg

4trhnhvdegzv.jpg

r6puo8vfo42j.jpg

getty

I actually love her look at the Valentino event. That's one of the few rare pics where it seems like she's "one of us" looks-wise. I mean, she is just really gorgeous.

Here's a quick style collage I did a few weeks ago.

4014309848_9431d96a6f_o.jpg

Source - my Flickr.

She pulls off the over-the-knee boot look well in these pictures, and i LOVE her new hair colour!

I couldn't agree more, RandomGlitter :flower: I always thought there was some resemblance between these two girls but seeing them right next to each other and really being able to compare them I realized how much more natural-looking and gorgeous Leighton is. Plus she always looks so at ease and comfortable in he body and clothes. Sorry, but I think Olivia lacks in this department.

Yes, completely. O looks frail and self conscious in comparison to Leighton. She needs to check herself!

^ It really gives people the wrong impression about the amount of hard work it takes to get to and maintain a position like that.
I'm sure of it, especially being aware of Olivia's background. I was just kidding. :flower:

I love the last look in your collage, JeniWren! LOVEEEE men's shirts! She's got great style, very classy, and I love the way she wears her over the knee boots as well

I know:huh: ..and the thing is I can't pinpoint it..maybe the lack of eyeliner?

Could be, she looks really tired in general and she isn't wearing fake eyelashes either from what I can see, the messy hair etc just adds to the overal look :innocent:

I'm not sure if this was posted already- beyond adorable!

livc.jpg

source: celeb-city

Judging from the hair color, I doubt it, but I couldn't resist! :blush::heart:

The movement and flow in the photo is lovely as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->