Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo attends the ARC New York talent PR agency opening at 73 Spring Street on November 16, 2009 in New York City

life

Really cute! They look so cozy together and warm haah

I would be warm too standing next to Johannes :brows:

As far as the black/navy outfit goes...The cardigan looks frumpy! I'm shoked, she actually doesn't look pulled together at all and TBH I don't think this suits her. She just looks like she's trying hard to look more "effortless" but she doesn't look comfortable and it shows. The same goes with the hair - I appreciate that she's trying to take it down a notch and just wear it sort of messy but again I don't think this suits her. Thumbs up for trying though!

Olivia Palermo attends the ARC New York talent PR agency opening at 73 Spring Street on November 16, 2009 in New York City
life

gorgeous. I think she looks effortlessly chic here.
I really like the hair and the outfit is cute.

I guess I'm one of the few that likes the #3690 outfit ^_^ It's quite appropriate for a movie date. And she looked stunning! I adore her current hair color.

Loved #3718! Casual chic. It's also nice to see her in a different hairstyle. Looking lovely again!

splashnews/newscom via fotoglif.com

#8: She looks better without the vest IMO.

Yes, her shoes are from zara:

8610x.jpg
65359444.jpg

getty images

zapatoszaraotoo20091.jpg

My pic

I don´t like the shoes on olivia or at least the photo , but just the shoes are nice. I don´t think they look cheap.

YoQue, I love em. I wanted them but they didn't have my size left. I don't think they look cheap and I like chunky shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->