Olivia Palermo

^^ Yep they are Topshop, I had to pick up a pair! Impossible to walk in though, definately wear them somewhere you are going to be sitting down!

She looks so beautiful.

But I don't think the strapless dress does anything for her since she's so flat in the front. :innocent:

^^ Yep they are Topshop, I had to pick up a pair! Impossible to walk in though, definately wear them somewhere you are going to be sitting down!

thanks missy+queenie+kate! like my other pair of topshop shoes that olivia has, i can't walk in them. i thought she walked a lot in NY? she must have amazing skills in sky high heels..

Old pictures... Don't think they've been posted. I love seeing "spotted" pictures.

style bible, vogue uk

Old pictures... Don't think they've been posted. I love seeing "spotted" pictures.

style bible, vogue uk

I really LOVE her TopShop embellished jacket she wore earlier this year, it's fantastic :blush: I wish she wore it more often :lol: and I wish it weren't so crazy expensive, otherwise I would get one myself

thanks missy+queenie+kate! like my other pair of topshop shoes that olivia has, i can't walk in them. i thought she walked a lot in NY? she must have amazing skills in sky high heels..

Oh which pair did you get that Olivia has? :woot:
I noticed on the City and a lot of my friends commented on it too that she has a serious knack when it comes to walking in heels! Years of practice I guess?

^I've always wondered who makes her colorful belt. Anyone who knows?

Old pics
6b9oi83gh9ve.jpg

m56vevdnmsk6.jpg

z5z2adb32d4o.jpg

drxpr4bviffh.jpg

79tr5zgw31b8.jpg

gettyimages

^^^ OMG that's ADORABLE, it's so nice to see Olivia so passionate and full of life kissing her beau! :woot:

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the entire look from post #3850!!! Her makeup is TDF and the yellow clutch is just perfection! I also like the texture of the skirt combined with sleek blazer. Wonderful :crush:

Thank you lemerey for all the photos - there are some gorgeous looks there :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->