Olivia Palermo

Thanks for those pics lemeray, I personally think she needs no make up because she's just so naturally gorgeous with a classic face.
Her boyfriend is so hot!

i love them!! and i'm also a big fan of the lighter hair :smile: can anyone ID her sunglasses (both of them?) and her flat shoes she's wearing when hugging johannes ?

The Cinema Society & D&G Host A Screening Of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' - After Party. November 22, 2009

twilightsaganewmoonafte.jpg

twilightsaganewmoonafte.jpg

Zimbio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
How is The City? I've never seen it...is she in it much? I got where I couldn't stand The Hills after a while..is it similar? :unsure:

The City is MUCH better than The Hills this season. It's more about the girls careers, not the petty highschool drama crap like The Hills. Olivia is on it quite a bit. Her storyline is really interesting, actually. Give it a go.

That black lace dress look reminds me of an 'after Prom' look... the dress itself looks like a Prom dress, and as if the blazer was given to her by her date because she was cold. I don't like the look at all.

one more:
The Cinema Society Hosts A Screening Of "Brothers" - Arrivals
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 22 2009
brothersnewyork4477.jpg

zumapress via picapp.com

(Finally it see clearly the profile of the boots in this picture!)
I like this look! Nothing special but perfectly balanced :rolleyes:.

And after seeing again the old pics, I have to say that I'm from "team darker" :P. Much more natural.

The City is MUCH better than The Hills this season. It's more about the girls careers, not the petty highschool drama crap like The Hills. Olivia is on it quite a bit. Her storyline is really interesting, actually. Give it a go.

haha. The City is actually about petty highschool drama-- at work.:innocent:

I love the darker hair. I think she overdoes the black ensembles sometimes. The green skirt is a refreshing burst of color.

I think she looks like Sarah Michelle Gellar on a bunch of pics on the last page.

Really like the latest look, the fitted blazer complements the skirt perfectly :woot: Great colour too! Love the pictures with Johannes literally sweeping her off her feet too :crush: Adorable!!

haha. The City is actually about petty highschool drama-- at work.:innocent:

Alot of work places are like that-- it doesn't end after highschool :wink:

I think her face is looking absolutely GORGE lately-- that hair colour is perfect for her. Goes to show how the blonde really ruined her overall look.

^ Agree- she looks much better with the brown/darker hair color! And this from a life long blond lover!! Just ask any of my exes...or my lawyer... :(

Has anyone tried them? Which ones did you choose?

I have relatively small eyes, unlike her big beautiful ones, so the lashes run long for me. I currently have "Flirty" (very bold) and "Intensifying" (a tad bit more natural). I don't know which one she uses. Aside from the lack of lash glue needed, I like it because it contains another adhesive, thus being able to wear the lashes twice. All you have to do is pull off the adhesive you've already used from the lashes and stick the new ones (very easy to do) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->