Olivia Palermo

Alot of work places are like that-- it doesn't end after highschool :wink:

I think her face is looking absolutely GORGE lately-- that hair colour is perfect for her. Goes to show how the blonde really ruined her overall look.

I agree :flower:.

Not to say she isn't beautiful as a blonde because she is but as a brunette she stands out and looks anything but average.

She's finally back to looking like a porcelain doll :heart:.

Here are some pictures that I don't think have been posted yet courtesy of Zimbio.com

Attachments

• Ports+1961+Front+Row+Spring+09+MBFW+or50rml5DRtl.jpg
    Ports+1961+Front+Row+Spring+09+MBFW+or50rml5DRtl.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Ports+1961+Front+Row+Spring+09+MBFW+lQamyEcDLq0l.jpg
    Ports+1961+Front+Row+Spring+09+MBFW+lQamyEcDLq0l.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Ports+1961+Front+Row+Spring+09+MBFW+gI4XwwL8xPgl.jpg
    Ports+1961+Front+Row+Spring+09+MBFW+gI4XwwL8xPgl.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Mara+Hoffman+Front+Row+MBFW+Miami+Swim+2010+tkqrdab8YxBl.jpg
    Mara+Hoffman+Front+Row+MBFW+Miami+Swim+2010+tkqrdab8YxBl.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 93
  • Cinema+Society+Vanity+Fair+Host+After+Party+_z_BkMkJO1Wl.jpg
    Cinema+Society+Vanity+Fair+Host+After+Party+_z_BkMkJO1Wl.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 77
Without rest!
Giorgio Armani Welcomes Cate Blanchett & the Sydney Theatre Company to NY
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 23 2009
93340600.jpg
93340603.jpg

gettyimages.com

She's gone out (almost) every night this past week! Not that I'm complaining :P.

Love the studded clutch but the rest of the outfit is so drab :judge:. That coat looks too mature for her; more like something my mom would wear.

It would be nice to see her inject youthful pieces into her outfit every now and then. She was doing pretty good in the summer but lately all of her looks are so boring.

Oh she & Erin seem to be getting on like a house on fire in that pic at #3877! :lol:
She sure has had a pretty full diary this week!

Oh which pair did you get that Olivia has? :woot:
I noticed on the City and a lot of my friends commented on it too that she has a serious knack when it comes to walking in heels! Years of practice I guess?

I have the blue suede topshop amber crepe booties that she has. I swear the heel is thin and 6 inches tall. I could barely walk in them all over regular sidewalk:shock: And I've been walking in heels since I was like 12.. (I'm 22 now haha). I wear 4 inchers on a daily basis. I just could not do it with the ambers. The girl has got talent to be able to walk in sky high thin heels so gracefully.

And I love all these old pictures. The ones with her kissing her BF are adorable!! I hope they have those framed in their house somewhere. I also love her lighter hair, but I like her as a brunette too.

I like her latest outfites. The one in the lace dress, in the green skirt and the one above. They black coat does look a little mature for her but it is lovely.

Whoever posted the old pics but in better quality, thanks!

It seems she will go to the opening of an envelope. It's great to have all these pics of her but she seems to have no purpose other than to be photographed.

She always looks extremely polished.. I wish she would let her hair be more natural.

oh and I think her boyfriend is SOOO cute!

Why so black, Olivia? She looks pretty but this outfit does absolutely nothing for her - it's quite bland.
However I like how she paired the emerald skirt with black in the previous set of pictures. It's a very sophisticated and elegant color combination, especially for evening, but I'm not a fan of the skirt itself, I only like the shade :wink:

It seems she will go to the opening of an envelope. It's great to have all these pics of her but she seems to have no purpose other than to be photographed.

Yeah, I catch myself going through this all the time...What is it that they really do? THIS is what they really do!! :lol: Shop, workout, get facials and their hair done, go to lunch and parties...That's about it I guess...! (This is where one of their friends usually chimes in and says something like "Oh yeah!!? She read an entire issue of Us Weekly in August and watched Pride and Prejudice from beginning to end!!") :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->