Olivia Palermo

^^^ you crack me up, Boomer :lol: She looks gorgeous nevertheless and I'm starting to develop a serious crush on her boyfriend :P

Yeah, I catch myself going through this all the time...What is it that they really do? THIS is what they really do!! :lol: Shop, workout, get facials and their hair done, go to lunch and parties...That's about it I guess...! (This is where one of their friends usually chimes in and says something like "Oh yeah!!? She read an entire issue of Us Weekly in August and watched Pride and Prejudice from beginning to end!!") :innocent:

ha ha sounds like the life!!!!

In the mean time I think her hair is looking terrible, makes her look far too pale.

Oh she & Erin seem to be getting on like a house on fire in that pic at #3877! :lol:
She sure has had a pretty full diary this week!

Yup, I was just looking at the social calendar for the week (as if it involves me...!:blush:) and this is a pretty big week for...you know, stuff...:unsure:
Is that Erin with her in #3877?? I don't remember her with blond hair?? :huh:

the boots make her feet look big but they clearly arent considering her height?

Yup, I was just looking at the social calendar for the week (as if it involves me...!:blush:) and this is a pretty big week for...you know, stuff...:unsure:

Different Erin. This Erin is the PR Manager at Elle magazine. They don't get along at all... for entertainment purposes, I'm sure. :flower:

^ And the cutest!! ^_^
Why did Erin leave The City? Was it because of Olivia or Whitney? :unsure:

without watermark:

1giorgioarmanicelebrate.jpg

2giorgioarmanicelebrate.jpg

3giorgioarmanicelebrate.jpg

gettyimages via picapp.com

^^ Oh I wasn't talking about Erin Lucas, Erin... Olivia's co-worker at Elle! :D Maybe they dropped the other Erin to avoid confusion? Who knows!

Found this great website where they ID the majortiy of what Olivia wears :woot:
http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=78

Where do you look at the social calendar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->