Olivia Palermo

+2:

1hzmcv3exong9.jpg

2v84ivukdie1y.jpg

newscom via fotoglif.com

^ so pretty. i could stare at her face for hours...

I know! I finally got around to watching The City- I have no idea what the 'story' is, but I could just turn the sound off and look at the beautiful girls! I'll do the same when Tinsley's show comes on, I'm sure...I wonder if she and Olivia will be shown together- shoving match, drink in the face, hair pulling....? :woot:

Wiwi, I think MTV may have some episodes on their website...

^ Whoops- you beat me to it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
TOPSHOP Dress Me Up
The brand's new initiative, Dress Me Up, will allow shoppers to hire dresses owned by stars Alison Goldfrapp, America Ferrera, Dita Von Teese, Donna Air, Erin O'Connor, Freida Pinto, Jasmin Guiness, Jourdan Dunn, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, Kate Moss, Katie Grand, Kimberly Stewart, Little Boots, Naomi Campbell, Nicola Roberts, Olivia Palermo, Peaches Geldof, Scarlett Johansson, Sophie Dahl and Whitney Port - as well as designers Christopher Kane, Clements Ribeiro, Danielle Scutt, Emma Cook, Jonathan Saunders, Marios Schwab, Meadham Kirchhoff, Richard Nicoll and Zandra Rhodes - for one day only.

The dresses will then be auctioned, giving you the chance to own your favourite dress forever with all proceeds from hire fee and the auction going to Topshop's chosen charities Age Concern and Help the Aged.
vogue.co.uk/topshop.com

ALWAYS love The City screencaps! :heart:

She looks stunning lately! Love the black ensemble and the one with the green skirt very much!

I love her hair and jacket :crush:

*Also, am I the only one who thinks she bares a significant resemblance to Sarah Michelle Gellar? :heart:

I love her hair and jacket :crush:

*Also, am I the only one who thinks she bares a significant resemblance to Sarah Michelle Gellar? :heart:

OMG! you are right! i never saw it. but she is definetely a prettier version of Sarah Michelle Gellar

shes sooo pretty.im glad her make up is a lot more natural now as well! i remember the times when it was just a bit too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->