Olivia Palermo

Yeah, Whitney seems to put bizarre outfits together and it just doesn't work for me. Olivia, I think, has an innate sense of personal style.

^^ Its still avaiable in Topshop stores as far as I know? Its still relatively new winter stock :wink:

in large quality:

16vn7opb075ns.jpg

2jgmu3gmy2wg1.jpg

35pfw4tyghja9.jpg

newscom via fotoglif.com

^ No doubt working so hard at Elle- picking out them watches... :innocent:

^Yeah its Zara, we still have it here... and you can buy the pants to... so you can have the suit. Its very soft and delicate!

I am so glad Olivia returned to closer her roots (litteraly). That fried California-blond hair made her look so generic that I lost interest for a while.
She's back to looking like a cross between a Manga character and a renaissance portrait. Fabulous.
I still don't know why Whitney is glorified as the more "stylish" one. :innocent:
Is she really?
Olivia has the second most visited thread on Star Style (not counting closed thread). I could not even find Whitney's thread.
I am not under the impression she is generating much interest, or maybe I am biased because she renders me comatose with her blandness.

Olivia... come back to life please -_-

Here are some vids to watch while we wait...

I'm on a weekend binge of The City, watching way too many old episodes I never saw..The 'story' is often painfully silly (especially since most of them would be fired right away if they didn't have a TV show to fill...:rolleyes:) but Olivia is just amazingly beautiful in many scenes; too bad she isn't a bit taller- she could be a great spokes model! Although I can easily see a Cover Girl or Revlon contract one of these days anyway...She certainly is more beautiful than some of their recent girls... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->