Olivia Palermo

Maybe Im stupid for making this question, but is she a 'real b*tch' or she's just acting for The City ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't watch The City from Switzerland, so it's interesting to see her speaking. Thanks for videos ^_^

Maybe Im stupid for making this question, but is she a 'real b*tch' or she's just acting for The City ?

whitney said she isnt acting but obviously a lot of it (much like the show) is just for all the drama :innocent:

Anyone else crack up when olivia didn't know who tribe called quest was hahah. Anyway, I think she dresses really well. Love the way she does her makeup.

Her looks can often be stunning- but I continue to be amazed at how clueless she can seem; I mean for someone who grew up in the finest of social circumstances, she says things like an outer borough make believe poser sometimes- bragging about meaningless things that are so obviously fantasy... :huh:

Her looks can often be stunning- but I continue to be amazed at how clueless she can seem; I mean for someone who grew up in the finest of social circumstances, she says things like an outer borough make believe poser sometimes- bragging about meaningless things that are so obviously fantasy... :huh:

Money can't buy class OR tact, I suppose! :P

^ So true!! :wink: But, you'd really think she'd show more poise and confidence; it seems it's usually the blue collar social wannabes who try to impress everyone, not the people who are actually 'to the manor born', as they say... Maybe I'm giving her too much credit... :unsure:

she says things like an outer borough make believe poser sometimes

That statement is karma worthy!:flower:

It's such a shame because she is physically striking and it's so obvious that they other chick, Erin, is jealous of her beauty, style, etc... but Olivia ruins all her chance of likeability...

I almost bought the striped jacket she wore in the latest episode as well. Was just a few euros short to buy it. Ugh. Seeing Olivia wear it now makes it worse that I couldn't get it. lol.

It's such a shame because she is physically striking and it's so obvious that they other chick, Erin, is jealous of her beauty, style, etc... but Olivia ruins all her chance of likeability...

But, in all fairness, even though Olivia starts trouble many times with her attitude and such, Erin is very good looking as well (in a different sort of captain of the cheerleaders way) and knows much more about the business and the real world; several times I have thought that Erin could easily have outsmarted Olivia by acknowledging her great connections to further the PR cause, if you will...By trying to use Olivia's advantages instead of resenting them, it could be a win-win situation for both of them...If Olivia loves being Blair Waldorf Queen Bee- let her! :lol:

I understand why Erin is so pissed off at Olivia all the time. She doesn't exactly go "above and beyond". Joe Zee really must have a liking for Oli P. I think its funny how she basically flipped 180 personality wise from season 1 to season 2. In the way that she works, that is. Now she is very laid back while Erin is the uptight one. Olivia used to act like Erin to Whitney over at DVF.

Olivias shot on thesartorialist is pretty amazing I might add. That girl can use texture for sure.

When Olivia said to Erin something like you should be respectful/nice to all your colleagues/co workers, not just your peers, I was like, very true Olivia but that goes for you to!

Funny how I wanted to buy both the Zara jacket and the Topshop necklace she's wearing with it but never got them!

:woot: The dress donated by Olivia for Topshop Dress Me Up initiative is a black lace Armani Exchange:

dmuoliviadot9778.jpg

Thank you to streetstylelondon.blogspot.com!

Do you remember seeing her wearing it?

I understand why Erin is so pissed off at Olivia all the time. She doesn't exactly go "above and beyond". Joe Zee really must have a liking for Oli P. I think its funny how she basically flipped 180 personality wise from season 1 to season 2. In the way that she works, that is. Now she is very laid back while Erin is the uptight one. Olivia used to act like Erin to Whitney over at DVF.

Exactly... it's Karma. She's obviously inept at her job, and can't take direction or criticism. Does being good looking and fashionable really get you EVERYWHERE these days :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->