Olivia Palermo

And more... These videos are not bad :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so suprised to see her wear the spiked Burberry bracelets in the first video! 2 of them! That seems too edgy for her and not like her style. She's cute in the video though and lol at "hopefully they'll see a nicer and softer side of me".

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I really love that Zara striped blazer as well. I'm her size and I really want one baaaad. Is it still available? Anywhere....anyone???

Love the Armani dress! Didn't she wear it last week? Let me check I could be wrong.... :innocent:

According to People Style Watch Magazine, her tuxedo-style blazer is Armani Exchange ($130)

^we already knew that :wink: well, I did. It's been sold out while ago though.

Did anyone see her little videos about purses and all on the MTV site? Not terribly impressive- It almost looked like she didn't even want to be bothered, she doesn't come across very well... :(

I did see that. I feel like I could have said more about purses. Not very cool insight or information. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that she was obligated.

Season finale tonight. Stoked.

^ Yeah, she's continuing her fine job performance...as usual... :rolleyes:

She always stutters and sounds nervous and then smiles or laughs. It's kinda fun watching her stumble while talking!

She's all window dressing with no substance. The interview she gave on the After Show was just as vapid as everything she does.

That being said, I love the finale outfit above!

her style is SO new york. it can be a little annoying. but she does have her accessories down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->