Olivia Palermo

I love when she does the low messy bun thing.
I wonder how long it takes her to do her hair each day. Love that dress on the screencaps!

Her dress + necklace in the last pic on post #4015 are gorg! Any IDs?

She looks nice at The City finale party, but for once, Whitney looks better, imo.

i usually love her all-black ensembles, they are all so very new york. but this one, it's just too back to make out its texture or design... i'll need pics of greater exposure! :smile:

^ I agree. Love her, her style is fabulous and I usually adore everything she wears but this all black outfit I'm not quite feeling. She still looks nice though.

MTV probably had to twist her arm to get her there. She never hangs out with her City castmates and certainly not with anyone from The Hills.

I feel like all the other girls outshined Olivia at the finale afterparty :ninja: I find it quite funny since it happens very often that I consider Olivia overdressed at the events she attends and when I sort of expect she would get dressed up she plays it very safe... I mean ALL BLACK yet again? Come on!

That being said I think the blue floral print dress she wore in the last episode really suits her. I gives a little bit of easiness, it's nice to see her in something more colorful too :flower:

I agree, whitney did look better. I favored olivias style more in season 1, but I like it when she wears menswear inspired outfits as she did a lot this season. She really is the accesory queen.

eesh she looks like she's going to a funeral. Finished watching the finale, olivia really sucks at talking, I haven't heard talk for more than 10 seconds and actually sound genuine without stammering all over her words.

Anyway, seeing her with the rest of the cast she's the most beautiful and sophisticated so far -_-.

^Yes very. I think she wanted to be low key like someone said she usually isn't with The City cast that much...

Behind the scenes at NY MTV studio

toronto sun

Copied the part about Olivia from the article
And last but not least, Olivia Palermo — the “snob socialite” from The City. “It’s my job you know, I have a camera in my face when I show up to work. In the beginning it was a little bit tricky but now I’m used to it,” she said, standing in the doorway of her dressing room, about her new life in the public eye. Are you really like your TV character?

“It’s hard because you only see a few minutes from a week — it’s not a real perception of who I am. I don’t think I’m that tough — but that’s just being a New Yorker, you have a toughness about you. Having said that, I’m there to do a good television show.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kate2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->