Olivia Palermo

WOW!! :o

New Yorkers For Children Celebrates New Year's in April
19 Apr 2007

76573890.jpg
80400094.jpg

GettyImages.com

Socialite Olivia Palmero attends Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 at Bryant Park on Feb 1, 2008 in New York City.

86478439.jpg

Olivia Palmero attends the BCBGMAXAZRIA Fall 2008 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2008 at The Tent at Bryant Park on February 1, 2008 in New York City.

79470511.jpg

GettyImages.com

^^^ I love everything about the red coat look and the way she used to dress :blush: So fresh and lovely and not black and bland or way too overstyled all the time. She also used to look so happy and smiled a lot more now she looks tired and...lifeless :(

Olivia Palmero attends the Kimora Lee Simmons Launches New Fragrance: Baby Phat Fabulosity atThe Madison Room - New York Palace in New York on March 19,2008.

80318497.jpg

GettyImages.com

^^^ I love everything about the red coat look and the way she used to dress :blush: So fresh and lovely and not black and bland or way too overstyled all the time. She also used to look so happy and smiled a lot more now she looks tired and...lifeless :(

I completely agree! Looking back through her older pictures, she looked brighter and happier back when, and the colors really made her look much better! This black, black and more black business is... :doh:

Stylist Rachel Zoe and socialite Olivia Palmero attend the after party for the Cinema Society and Salvatore Ferragamo screening of 'Two Lovers' at the Cooper Square Hotel on February 11, 2009 in New York City.

84759386.jpg

GettyImages.com

Brooklyn? Oh my! She's always out in manhattan! I know that isn't so uncommon but it does make it seem like she lives there! No wonder this season on the city they don't show her place!

Yup- and DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) is not the most fashionable neighborhood in Brooklyn, either....kind of a double shot, leaving Manhattan and then going to a not very hip area of Brooklyn...I think this surprised the New York social crowd as much as the change of boroughs; there are some very desirable neighborhoods in Brooklyn....It's hard to think of Olivia looking out her window and seeing the local deli and a Toys Are Us...:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That does seem to be a mystery... :unsure:
BTW- just once wouldn't you like to see one of these beautiful young celebs say 'I want to be an actress' and then go to a good drama school for a year or two instead of appearing on reality shows and starting their own jewelry/handbag line!!? :rolleyes: Like you just show up on a TV show and you are now an actress...How insulting to the serious theater arts majors of the world...

TOTALLY agree-- esp. he last part which I always say.

Thanks for posting those old photos. I can see why I fell in love with her style... it`s getting fuzzy these days that`s for sure! :innocent:

^ Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed in her the last few months, too...Between her clothes, looking so drawn and worn out and whatever life changes she is going through, she just isn't the same sparkling girl...:(

^ Yeah, I'm kind of disappointed in her the last few months, too...Between her clothes, looking so drawn and worn out and whatever life changes she is going through, she just isn't the same sparkling girl...:(

Very good way to put it! I hope she gets back to her old self soon!!

So, Boomer, your pic makes me want to share some byrdie/olivia pictures, hope it's ok :

celebritywonder / NY social diary / socialite gazette / oliviaplaermo fansite / nytimes / panachemag

I'm too slow, I can't edit my previous post >.<

Photoshoot of Olivia, with Byrdie, probably from 2006/2007 :

daphne borowoski site

I think she just grew up and has been through some sh*t, and is a different person now. It happens. It' been 3-4 years since some of those "happier?" pics that have been posted, and maybe her style reflects that. I know I've changed a lot in that time.

^ Thanks so much!! :woot: I don't think I've seen any of them! Byrdie is such a babe...I wonder if her acting career is going anywhere yet... :unsure:

Thanks for the pics Ciao!Manhattan. She looked absolutely beautiful back then! :buzz: I wonder why she doesn't go back to that look? The makeup and hair are excellent! And that wide, heartwarming smile :wub: - we rarely ever see it anymore... especially in her latest candids. :(

Love her outfit in that photoshoot btw!

She seemed so close with Byrdie and now they never seem to be photographed together. I wonder what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->