Olivia Palermo

^ Ew- don't even mention that!!:doh: Let's at least hope that Olivia's new place has awesome Manhattan skyline views and boats on the river, music waffling in from the jazz club down the street- things like that... ^_^

People are making it seem like Brooklyn is dirt cheap.:lol: It may be in comparison to Manhattan, but it can be quite pricy to buy a condo/apartment in an area like say Williamsburg. She's not living in squalor.

Yes, I heard her confirm the Brooklyn move awhile ago. Is she renting there, or did she buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
People are making it seem like Brooklyn is dirt cheap.:lol: It may be in comparison to Manhattan, but it can be quite pricy to buy a condo/apartment in an area like say Williamsburg. She's not living in squalor.

The point is- Greenwich/Upper East Side Trust Fund Princesses do not live in Brooklyn!! It is a social black mark, having nothing what so ever to do with cost or the real world... :wink: In fact, one of the New York Magazine pieces said her move to Leonard Street in TriBeca was seen as an act of rebellion!! :rolleyes:

^ so true. seriously they are Mean Girls in more expensive clothes:P

living in brooklyn isn't a big deal really, but for a self-proclaimed upper east sider/manhattan socialite such as olivia, that is simply unfathomable. well, i hope she gets to save enough on the rent and get herself a new birkin... i would LOVE to see her carrying one in orange! :heart::heart:

in this, she actually said >
“I don’t have to work—my parents have always supported me in everything I’ve wanted to do—but I want to," she said. "I want to be an actress and a brand, and then I want to do some producing.” She's already hired the PR firm, Rogers & Cowan to represent her.
But you won't see her in the New York Hills spin-off that she's rumored to appear in alongside Whitney Port.
“I want to be a serious actress," she tells the magazine.

:o

Olivia Palmero arrives at the 'Sleepwalking' Screening at the Tribeca Grand Screening Room on March 11, 2008 in New York City.

80221056.jpg
80210585.jpg

GettyImages.com

Two favorites a couple of years ago! ^_^
Birdie Bell and Olivia Palmero - Nascar Nextel Cup Series Champion's Party - November 30, 2006
75845254.jpg

GettyImages.com

I loved them together, they were such gorgeous friends.
We never see them together anymore. Anyone knows why ?

Olivia Palmero attends the Oilily Soho flagship store opening hosted by New Yorkers For Children held at the Oilily Store on March 20, 2007 in New York City.
73646103.jpg

73646102.jpg

GettyImages.com

^ That does seem to be a mystery... :unsure:
BTW- just once wouldn't you like to see one of these beautiful young celebs say 'I want to be an actress' and then go to a good drama school for a year or two instead of appearing on reality shows and starting their own jewelry/handbag line!!? :rolleyes: Like you just show up on a TV show and you are now an actress...How insulting to the serious theater arts majors of the world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yanina vaitekhovich
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->