Olivia Palermo

Kinda funny/strange how in that street pic with the converse shoes, she's wearing a jacket/blazer over a furry vest instead of the fur vest over the jacket..

this thread is for olivia's style, not for gossip and talk of who should and shouldn't live in brooklyn...
there was a thread started in rumour has it for that...please take the discussions there...
further posts here will be deleted...thank you...

The East Side Social Club, AKA The “Waverly Inn Of Uptown,” Gathers For Minnie Mortimer’s New Collection (11/19/09)

If these don't work, they should in a few hours. Shareapic is apparently going "under maintenance" now. Grrr... It took me a long time to find some of the massive 1024px × 683px HQs, so enjoy!

See if you can spot Olivia in the first pic, it should be pretty easy :lol:

patrickmcmullan

^ You're so welcome! :flower: I think those might be the most beautiful pictures of her I have ever seen! :heart:

VOGUE.CO.UK Best Dressed of 2009
The best dressed people of 2009

OLIVIA PALERMO
Mixing classic up-town polish with an unerring sense of on-the-money proportions and colour, The City star, Olivia Palermo never seems to set s stylish foot wrong.
vogue.co.uk

^so many better outfits to pic and they chose a not so flattering one..

i don't know i quite liked the yellow shoes and bag in the outfit. it looked nice :smile:

I love the yellow Zara shoes and bag too. I love everything she's wearing but just not together.. The balance is a bit off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->