Olivia Palermo

Her "Spot Remedy" I don't fully understand. What does she mean by "take the sticky bit of a plaster and cut it into a few small pieces and layer it three or four times..."?

Great interview!

We finally know some of her skin secrets. I agree that she pulls off the cat-eye make-up really well. And I hope she doesn't cut her hair off but maybe I'm biased because I'm jealous of her long hair :blush:.

Am I the only one excited to see her with a bob? I mean, she's so beautiful she could chop all her hair off and she'd still look perfect. As long as the haircut is executed well, I wouldn't mind seeing her with shorter hair.

In some of those shots, she looks like Nicole Trunfio. Maybe its the bone structure?

Awesome article/photoshoots! Thanks for the scans! :flower:

Ive never seen the city but i think she makes a gorgeous model, i love her in the blue Vuitton dress and perfect makeup:flower:

so true! a gread, really good article, i enjoyed it! thank u for the scans!!!

Olivia looks stunning! :buzz: She looks all back to life, happy & young again! Love tons of these shots, now I'm tempted to make an avatar out of them. I'm so happy for her feature.

she comes across really well in Grazia. I think she would look great with a bob, but if I had hair like hers I could never bring myself to cut it!

I dont get the spot comment - is she telling me to put a tiny piece of band aid on my face to get rid of a zit??!?!?

I dont get the spot comment - is she telling me to put a tiny piece of band aid on my face to get rid of a zit??!?!?

I was confused too. I thought by plaster, she meant the plaster that you use to fill in holes in the walls or to make casts for broken limbs... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->