Olivia Palermo

article-1237990-07B1973D000005DC-382_306x423.jpg

Found this in Leighton's thread. From dailymail.co.uk

^ angelina jolie @ 15 and BEFORE olivia? hmm i'm not too sure. don't get me wrong, i think angelina jolie looks absolutely stunning and if there is one woman i would turn gay for it's probably her. that said, all she ever wears is black! well i guess it's probably a more practical color for her since she pretty much has her hands full with all these children :P

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yeah, I agree... there are several there that 'we' fashion types would probably not agree with... :wink:

chicandcool, even more so :lol:

(i love making my hate for vogue uk known)

She looks gorgeous in Grazia, and came off well (by not trashing her co-star, for example :innocent:)

Ridic list. More like most notorious celebs. BUT, says alot that she's on the list considering she's only a reality star/socialite.

^^ My thoughts exactly... :wink:
The list is from Vogue UK? Thats very hard to believe! They went very mainstream queening Alexa as #1 :innocent:

^i guess the Christmas holidays got everyone hiding...but i would think she would be hitting the stores by now lol

Baby powder for face?!?
Can someone explain me the resolt and how to use it?!?

i think she means lightly puffing some onto a sponge or something and passing it over your face. i know some people really like to put on lots of powder and put several layers on but i dont think that will work for baby powder.

Maybe otherwise u'll turn white... or death pale!!!
I'll try at home, at night, when i have space for mistakes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->