Olivia Palermo

november for me! i agree that the lacy tights totally make the look. i usually find the "tights with open-toed shoes" look ridic, but here she nailed it! :D

and i have been keeping an archive of what she wears since 2007... now looking back i'm amazed how much my archive has expanded over this past two years (since The City started)! i don't think that the 12 pictures Grazia has chosen have really done olivia's sense of style justice. she has better fab fashion moments! :smile:

rock on in 2010, olivia! :smile::smile:

not convinced they chose the best ones but i think it might have been hard for them reducing it to 12 lol but september, feb and march are my favs out of these

Some candids pictures I found from last year.I didn't see them posted or the outfits. Sorry if they were posted :smile:

NYC 05/24/08. Socialite Olivia Palermo, with her dog, shopping in SOHO.

NYC 09/20/08. Socialite Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl walking her dog around the West Village.

newscom

Karma to you Ciao!Manhattan :smile:
can't believe we let these slip under the radar!!! i love love love these sets (we've been hungry for her new candids for TOO long XP)!

forgive me for being a little greedy here but i wish they didn't have those annoying watermarks plastered all over!

Thanks! Not recent but will definitely do. Nice Chanel bag! I hate her bf's cap though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->