Olivia Palermo

highly doubt that- shes prob in the city just being lowkey- shes not from a very rich background and skiing in st moritz or gstaad isnt something she grew up doing...and i highly doubt she can afford paying 5000 dollars a night for a room at the edenrock in stbarths.... :wink:

Being mean is getting so old in 2010 ... :smile:
because obviously she can, there are pictures to prove it.

She looks cute, I like her dress, very cute and summer-ish and I like the vest in the second outfit. It looks nice with that white top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ciao!Manhattan said:
Being mean is getting so old in 2010 ... :smile:
because obviously she can, there are pictures to prove it.

She looks cute, I like her dress, very cute and summer-ish and I like the vest in the second outfit. It looks nice with that white top.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

ahahaaaa...well, those pics in st barths prove me wrong! she's a real celeb now!l
and ciao- i wasnt being mean...just commenting on her financial capabilities ...jeeez :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks really good without makeup. She actually looks younger and cuter au naturelle!

They're working fine for me but if you still can't see them, I'll upload it again. :smile:

Lovely dress, and lucky girl I still can't get over how good looking the boyfriend is!!

I am not really into her style at all...too socialite *hahah* well, that what she is :P
anyway THIS outfit did melt my heart.
I love all those prints together, it looks so cozy and cute.
I would change those heels to flats...but that is just me.

Her skin is absolutely flawless and she looks so pretty in pink :heart:

edit: where did the pics of her in the pink dress go?

whowhatwear2009awards.jpg

Style Awards: 2009

Awards season may still be around the corner, but we've had our eyes on the prize all year. You see, though a grade-A ensemble may seem like less of a production than a film, we know that a blockbuster outfit is truly an achievement. So for this year's best-dressed round-up we wanted to give credit where credit is due and single out the most stellar sartorial performances of 2009. All twelve of these well-dressed winners have played roles in making this year memorable, so we wanted to pay tribute to their particular clothing contributions in our inaugural edition of Who What Wear's Style Awards. So without further delay, the envelopes please…

Most Fashionable Fixture
In a world full of uncertainty, you can always depend on one thing: Olivia Palermo will look polished and put-together whenever she leaves the house. Although it seemed that the ELLE editor-in-training was incapable of making a mistake this year, we really wanted to applaud Palermo for her consistently cute and delightful ensembles and her determination to distinguish herself as a fashionable fixture with stylish staying power!

WhoWhatWear.com

They chose an outfit everyone hated. I think it's ok though. Rihanna should NOT be in that list.

i think she does the uptown/downtown mix waaaaay better than leighton meester...:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->