Olivia Palermo

I'm looking for outfit pictures where Olivia is wearing black blouse, black cardigan, a bit baggy and trashy jeans, the fringe boots and the hair pulled back!

Do any of you know which event I mean or on which page I can find pictures of it? :flower:

I'm looking for outfit pictures where Olivia is wearing black blouse, black cardigan, a bit baggy and trashy jeans, the fringe boots and the hair pulled back!

Do any of you know which event I mean or on which page I can find pictures of it? :flower:

i think these are the ones you're looking for? :smile:

05/05/2009 – Olivia Palermo – The Cinema Society and Tommy Hilfiger with Svedka Vodka Host a Screening of Management – Inside Arrivals – Landmark’s Sunshine Cinema – New York City, NY (from denimology.co.uk)

View attachment 499501 View attachment 499502 View attachment 499503 View attachment 499504

Attachments

• Olivia_palermo_cinema_society_tommy_hilfiger_current-elliott-1.jpg
    Olivia_palermo_cinema_society_tommy_hilfiger_current-elliott-1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Olivia_palermo_cinema_society_tommy_hilfiger_current-elliott-2.jpg
    Olivia_palermo_cinema_society_tommy_hilfiger_current-elliott-2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Olivia_palermo_cinema_society_tommy_hilfiger_current-elliott-3.jpg
    Olivia_palermo_cinema_society_tommy_hilfiger_current-elliott-3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 51
  • oliviajeans.jpg
    oliviajeans.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
She's probably on vacation like the rest of the social set: skiing in St. Mo, sunning in St. Barth's, etc. The galas and social events will be back on in January.

highly doubt that- shes prob in the city just being lowkey- shes not from a very rich background and skiing in st moritz or gstaad isnt something she grew up doing...and i highly doubt she can afford paying 5000 dollars a night for a room at the edenrock in stbarths....:wink:

Yay new candids! The outfit isn't very exceptional, but better than nothing!

UNIQFashionista said:
highly doubt that- shes prob in the city just being lowkey- shes not from a very rich background and skiing in st moritz or gstaad isnt something she grew up doing...and i highly doubt she can afford paying 5000 dollars a night for a room at the edenrock in stbarths....:wink:
Well, the new pics prove otherwise. :wink:

Her background isn't all that important at this point. She has the connections to get invited to spend a week at a villa in St. Barth's or at a chalet in St. Mo. I'm sure she doesn't have to pay for much these days.

Anyone know where I can find a dress(the pink and white one) like that? I love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->