Olivia Palermo

they look like slippers :smile:

Very expensive ones that is! :P
Mysterie solved, they're from Church! Too bad they're a bit pricey and very hard to get.

8voryq.jpg

church-footwear.com

owwh LadyGodiva, could you repost those candid shots cuz i still cant view them for some strange reason :(
I would really appreciate it :smile:

Glitch, the ones you posted have a crown. Olivia's loafers, slippers or whatever you wanna call them, has letters on them it seems. When I saw them the first time I thought the were over the top preppy. Now I kinda like em too!

3.jpg

christabellescloset.files.wordpress.com
I dont think I have seen this one before! Apart from the bag!? :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Grazia are all over Olivia at the moment! Looove it!! :crush:
Liking the candids of her without make-up, a rare occurance. Nice change Olivia :wink:

Glitch, the ones you posted have a crown. Olivia's loafers, slippers or whatever you wanna call them, has letters on them it seems. When I saw them the first time I thought the were over the top preppy. Now I kinda like em too!

Ah okay, didn't see that detail. But do you know which ones they are then, actually?

Im not so sure how realistic the Grazia 'Olivia's Beauty Box' feature is :( The nail polish is new for Essie Winter '09, the Bobbi Brown Plum Palette is limited edition and the fragrance was new for winter too.x x x

I find Olivia's style so interesting.. She always looks immaculate!

On the one hand, I feel she has inspirational style, always dresses and accesorises flawlessly and looks as close to perfect as possible.

One the other hand, I think she dresses a bit too mature for her age...? :unsure: It's always very understated and sophisticated, and I tend to think too much of this can be a bit aging... I've never seen her in an outfit I would call 'sexy' or 'fun'..

Does anyone else agree? :ninja:

xx

Im not so sure how realistic the Grazia 'Olivia's Beauty Box' feature is :( The nail polish is new for Essie Winter '09, the Bobbi Brown Plum Palette is limited edition and the fragrance was new for winter too.x x x

Yes... it's another marketing ploy!

She was running/jumping towards her boyfriend Johannes Huebl! I have a very cute pic of her and Johannes a few seconds after the jumping pic! I'll post it when I'm home!

That would be great! Thanks in advance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->