Olivia Palermo

The earring in the 3rd pic is what she usually wears 90% of the time, and it was from her mother.

I love Olivia, her style is impeccable. she really is like Blair Waldorf IRL - style-wise, but they could very well have a [lot] of similarities in the attitude dept as well :rolleyes:

I want to see her with a side part in her hair. The last pic above is the closest I've seen her do it. lol.

I think she's trying to stay away from the cold winter in New York and doesn't go back until spring. lol. Seriously though.

^ me too. i don't think i've ever seen her with a side part. she would look so totally chic with a side part! :flower:

when is she back???? the wait has been painful. even if she's not in NYC, at least go some places where she would be photographed by paparazzi :P i need my daily oli dose! :blush:

Olivia Palermo attends the "You Know You Want It" publication celebration at Henri Bendel on January 12, 2010 in New York City:

wireimage

Don't like the blazer... It looks too small for buttoning, since the chest part goes out. The dress looks interesting - take off the blazer Olivia! :P

^ new year. same style. i can't agree more LOL!
love the dress but i've seen that blazer (and that YSL heel) one too many times and it's getting BOOOORING. not to mention the blazer is all wrong for the dress.

on a more positive note, her skin glows though :smile:

im so glad shes back. i like the dress a lot as well but like everyone else not feeling the blazer at all.

i love the glow she's got though!

I think she might secretly be taking TFS advice... :wink: She's actually smiling with her teeth showing in some of those shots. I think that's her best look!

Don't like the blazer with this dress too. Can't blame her though, NYC is freezing right now... I wish she sould have picked an unbuttoned dress-length coat instead! The dress is beautiful- can anybody do an ID? :brows:

I do my best to understand why people love her style, but to be honest...I can't get it!:shock:
Everything in her screams BORING: the clothes, her face, her pose, the hair, even her voice!
For me her style is one of the most overrated in this forum!

hate her with brown hair! its awful, she was better with blonde, shes lost somethin she luks dull

^I love her brown hair! It looks very chic. Funny how half of people here prefer blonde and the other half brown. I like the outfit too. She looks very pretty. wow on her having a differen hair style (kinda) with a sidepart (kinda)! Just talked about that in the previous page! And wow on her wearing different earrings. lol. Seen that blazer too many times too but it's cute. It looks much better undone though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->