Olivia Palermo

Can anyone ID these shoes?

**please do not quote images**

hills2city.wordpress.com
hills2city.files.wordpress.com

Olivia has said she has a thing for London based fashion and since they look monogrammed these *might* be it.

Link #1

Link #2

I hope this helps:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some candids pictures I found from last year.I didn't see them posted or the outfits. Sorry if they were posted :smile:

NYC 05/24/08. Socialite Olivia Palermo, with her dog, shopping in SOHO.

NYC 09/20/08. Socialite Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl walking her dog around the West Village.

newscom

Even though most of her candids are probably staged I really enjoy seeing them. Moreso than event pictures. Olivia has great personal style imo and these pictures with Johannes melt my heart. Such a great looking and stylish! couple :heart:.

McClaire the slippers are soo cute, but dont you guys think they look more like house slippers?

I do think she dresses a bit too mature for her age, but thats her style and i luv it! and although i lovee anything in black, as i feel it is a very elegant color, I would like to see her in brighter colors for a change : x but i guess thats part of her trademark as well :P

Can anyone ID the earings shes wearing in the picture below:

I've been trying to get clearer shots of it but i cant find any

Source: fashionspot repost :x

Attachments

• earing.JPG
    earing.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 27
McClaire the slippers are soo cute, but dont you guys think they look more like house slippers?

A lot of brands sell these types of slippers (and they're often really expensive too, i have no idea why) for outdoor use. I believe it's a pretty traditional style that's been around for years.

Olivia is really lovely! She always looks great and has the most fabulous hair.
Thanks for posting the pictures :smile:

^ Yes with Grazia. I remember so well because I obsessed over those earrings for so long. They really are gorgeous. You can find many similar pairs at neiman marcus and the like, however they will cost you a pretty penny.

I ended up getting a nice pair from swarovski at about a quarter of the price :smile:.

^ Please provide the source for your image as per tFS community states or it will be removed. Thanks :flower:.

I really want that black fur scarf she has! I've looked at so many stores! anything online?

^ Yes with Grazia. I remember so well because I obsessed over those earrings for so long. They really are gorgeous. You can find many similar pairs at neiman marcus and the like, however they will cost you a pretty penny.

I ended up getting a nice pair from swarovski at about a quarter of the price :smile:.

And i ended with ones from acessorize almost free!!! :P

owwh LadyGodiva, could you repost those candid shots cuz i still cant view them for some strange reason :(
I would really appreciate it :smile:

sort of OT.. I was wondering when I made this comment, later on realized it was not me.

anyway, here's a shocker [that i find ridiculous]

Bogus Birkins

Attention, fashionistas: New York is on fake Birkin alert! There's been a sudden influx of faux Hermes Birkin bags around the city, popping up especially on subways and buses. Our accessory-aware source laughed, "It seems like everyone who wasn't in Aspen or St. Barts over the holidays must have gone to the same place to get their 'It' bags. Even Olivia Palermo (pictured) is sporting one." The real things sell from about $2,000 up to $65,000.

http://www.nypost.com/iphone/story.php?feed=gossip.xml&id=4.0.4199457544&pos=gossip_p6stories_13

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->