Olivia Palermo

I'm not an expert but her bags from the grazia picture looked pretty fake to me!

Does her boyfriend remind anyone else of Bradley Cooper?? He comes to mind every time I see a picture of Johannes... It's those same piercing eyes!

Originally Posted by Party_Vixen
^ Yes with Grazia. I remember so well because I obsessed over those earrings for so long. They really are gorgeous. You can find many similar pairs at neiman marcus and the like, however they will cost you a pretty penny.

I ended up getting a nice pair from swarovski at about a quarter of the price :smile:.

And i ended with ones from acessorize almost free!!! :P

Thaanks for the replies everyone :smile:
ahh i want the exact pair she has on! They're diamonds right? if anyone can post a clearer pic, ill try to get them made : x

I love her outfit in this picture!
I saw a similar skirt in Reis but in white and it was much shorter, can anyone ID this one?

Source: wireimage

Attachments

• red skirt.jpg
    red skirt.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 30
i always amazed how cute and dedicated they seem to each other - i mean olivia is pictured as a mean, cold profesionalist with no soul but you can really tell thay a. she is not stupid, and b. she really can love. Someone could say that they show off to much but i rather guess that they do not care who sees them and what ppl say.

Anyway - i wish she could attend some events - are she going to PCA ?

Olivia's Earrings

Hope this helps!

oliviaearrings.jpg

:heart:

Thanks again glitch for posting!
Jesus they are one good-looking couple the world is so not fair. :P

Screencaps of the finale episode of The City :

**please do not quote images**

mtv.com

loove she wears high street brands...yet i wonder if she has early access cuz she has worn stuff on the show before it hits stores.. definitely liked her pairing of her floral dress with the h&m studded belt! has she ever been seen at zara, h&m, or topshop??

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes she's worn a lot of items from both Zara and Topshop.

I like that she mixes high with low items. But she also picks out the best from the high street stores. A lot of which looks designer on its own.

Sorry if repost - did a search but couldn't find any of these pics! They're way back from March.

justjared

Hope this helps!

Thanks soo much Laura, i love those earings as well!
But i think the ones i posted were a different pair.

I noticed she usually wears 3 different pairs of diamond earings:

Flower shaped, pear shaped and hexagonal:

I was looking for a clearer picture of the hexagonal shapped earings

Source: repost from older fashionspot threads

Attachments

• earing.JPG
    earing.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 32
  • pear shaped.JPG
    pear shaped.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 37
  • untitled2.JPG
    untitled2.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 41
^'repost from older fashionspot threads' is not a valid credit; you need to add the original source, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->