Olivia Palermo

^ i agree 100%! i love her with brown hair too. remember back when she made her debut on the NY social scene? she looked ravishing. almost regal. and then she decided to dye her hair blonde and it kinda took away that pizazz from her. i'm guessing those of us who love her with brown hair are the old fans who have adored her style way before The City? :smile:

and yes, she def shoulda unbuttoned that blazer. her dress looks suffocated underneath that jacket :P

from the thumbnails looks good (i hate shareapic..too many pop ups!) :(

^You serious? :shock: I feel bad now... I was never aware of this problem. I have Ad-block, No-script and Ghostery installed so I never know what sites are clean or not. You might want to install those add-ons too if you use Firefox. I can't think of a better image host though... I mean sites like Imagebam advertise so much p*rn. Luckily I blocked all that sh*t with Ad-block. :lol:

I like her as a brunette and a blonde, its just two completely different looks and the brunette hair is more subtle elegance i think.

look what is on sale on topshop.com! :D

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...category_rn=61561&productId=1466374&langId=-1

36R31VBLK_thumb.jpg

TOPSHOP.COM

I wonder if they will have their amber boots too:( i so want them and have wanted them even more after seeing her wearing them!

I love the sequined shorts but they seem unpractical. That's why I never got them. You'll ruin them when you go out (to a club) and it seems a bit too blingy for other occaisions..

she is in a spread about love and relationships in feb elle! i dont have a scanner but it should def be added to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->