Olivia Palermo

there is an article about them in the german instyle... it says they are a "PPP" that stands for "Pretty Perfect Paar (Couple)" SOOO true :blush:

ooh do you think you could scan it please? :flower: i'd be able to translate it from german to english for readers of the thread!

Here it is:

ins401x600100KBb30e1943jpg.jpg

The text says that Olivia is one of the best dressed women on the planet because she combines cheaper labels like Topshop and Zara with expensive designers like Hermes. Johannes is always dressed preppy, when he wears jeans, he always combines them with a blazer. They make a good match.

^ I want The City to come back on...I'm getting ready to start watching the old episodes again!! :lol:

HQs where you can literally study Olivia's face like a Dermatologist! She has flawless skin... (You need to click the pic again to zoom)

Ahh her skin is amazing. Is so interesting to look up close too and see how her make up is applied.

Is she wearing false eyelashes, or are hers naturally amazing?? Also, her eyelashes look brown...

Meanwhile, in my fantasy world I would be Olivia: an incredible wardrobe, looks, fabulous job and Johannes! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever seen pictures of her in a swimsuit? I never have... :unsure:

^No, I don't think so. I don't think she wishes to become the next victim of some sick horny bastards on the internet... Like these guys. Some of their comments make me facepalm... I think she'd look fab in a swimsuit though.

loladonna - yup, Johannes does real modeling!

(NSFW :brows:)

justbeautifulmen

misstiz - Yup, she wears falsies!

^No, I don't think so. I don't think she wishes to become the next victim of some sick horny bastards on the internet... Like these guys. Some of their comments make me facepalm... I think she'd look fab in a swimsuit though.
\

Bahahaha lol lmao @ the comments :lol:
Thanks for the pics of Johannes :wink:

i really like that last look with the shorts as well and even though i love her as a blonde im glad shes turned brunette. it was time for a change i think.

They are a really beautiful couple. I wonder if they just sit there and look at each other and marvel at how attractive they are? :rofl:

This may sound ridiculous, but I think it speaks to a certain amount of confidence that they go together...I know a lot of models do not especially like to date other models, because it takes the spotlight away from them- two beautiful people can be a funny ego situation... :unsure:

This may sound ridiculous, but I think it speaks to a certain amount of confidence that they go together...I know a lot of models do not especially like to date other models, because it takes the spotlight away from them- two beautiful people can be a funny ego situation... :unsure:

I wonder if they're ever like,

"OK, I'm going to look at average-looking people for a while cause we might spontaneously combust from too much beauty."

:lol: I'm kidding obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->