Olivia Palermo

hahahaaa... she is SO beautiful, that you can just make fun of it :lol: thats what you think, when you read her forum today :lol:

I'm glad Olivia is dating Johannes now... Not Brad. :ninja: I get goosebumps looking at them together.

CIMG1695.jpg

newyorksocialdiary

^Brad Leinhardt is her ex-boyfriend... Thankfully for her (and us) she's with Johannes now!

She looks great in this last pic! Can't say the same thing about Brad. :wink:

DVF & CFDA Celebrate Lincoln Center & Stephanie Winston Wolkoff (1/19/10)

PMc

What about now?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with her ex, Brad? Some of the comments are quite rude. So Johannes is "better", simply because he's considered to be more good-looking? Seriously...

What's wrong with her ex, Brad? Some of the comments are quite rude. So Johannes is "better", simply because he's considered to be more good-looking? Seriously...

That's the way the cookie crumbles around here unfortunately... :innocent:

& that yellow belt was not needed at all in the latest pics.

^I'm not sure but wasn't there something shifty about Brad? I remember reading rumors and such but I can't elaborate.
When I say Johannes is "better"(looks aside) I mean he's good for Olivia and they seem really happy.

With the latest look I'm not digging it but she looks good nevertheless.

well i thought she looked pretty happy with Brad... if people compare two persons they have never met like this on the sole basis of looks (obviously this is the only thing we know about these people), these people know NOTHING about relationships.

well, anyway.

that belt. OMG. i can't believe she still has this belt. i thought she's had it buried, or burnt in the fireplace. that belt looked ugly in 2006, and still does four years later in 2010. lose that belt, olivia!!!!

^I like the belt. It's a nice classic piece imo. But she often doesn't use it well. Like in her latest outfit. Love the outfit. Great jacket but she really should've left out the belt. She's trying to mix and match but is doesn't always come out right..I love her hair. I'm sick of seeing her perfectly curled hair..

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone ID the bag she has in the last picture?

It doesn't look like a designers bag. Doesn't look expensive but something Zara would do or ever H&M. The leather also doesn't look real. I'm curious to know what brand it is too. I do like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joaopessoni
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->