Olivia Palermo

of course judging ppl by their looks is not only stupid but also degrading for any human being but on the other hand talking about how Johannes is just little better looking is either playing blind or being very, veryyyyy "political polite" XD

No one said Johannes is better. I'm sure people just meant that he is an upgrade/better lookswise. And he is. Can't compete with a model. If he's actually a better boyfriend, we don't know. This is a fashion board about style and beauty. It's superficial. It is about how someone looks. I do think Brad and her looked cute together though.

I'm sure no one here is saying Brad is worse than Johannes as a person. We don't know any of these people personally, so all we can judge are looks. I mean, it's not like we are admiring Olivia's intellect and contribution to society in this thread. It's a style thread after all, meaning we're mostly talking about what lies on the outside. And to say Johannes is not obviously nicer to the eye than Brad, like someone said, would be too "politically correct." :P

Not a fan of the latest look at all :ninja:
She looks great though, hair looks a little darker too?

A reminder to stay on topic. All further discussion of Johannes vs. Brad will be deleted. Thank you :flower:.

------------------

Love her hair straight with the bit of curl. And the colour is perfect right now ^_^.

She also makes me want to invest in a pair of leather leggings. She wears them so well and shows how versatile they really are.

But that belt needs to be burned stat :ninja:.

uhm, that last outfit is not good, esp. for that belt, looks extremely cheap against the jacket

Is anyone else having a problem with the pics in #4631? They just aren't showing up for me.

to be fair that black and white dress wasn't really HER dress. she was modeling it for the annual Dress to Kilt show. i think she looked ravishing still though :smile::smile:

i like the outfit as seperate pieces (except the color of the shorts) but i dont think it works all together

No, no, no! Maybe some cool pieces in her outfit - but they're NOT cool all together. :shock:

another experiment gone wrong. Hate the color of the shorts. If the were plain black leather short, the outfit would've been amazing! Her shirt is nice. I think I've seen it somewhere..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joaopessoni
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->