Olivia Palermo

what a way to kick-start 2010! and i don't mean it in a good way :(
olivia are you in there??? hello???

All I can say is... What the f*ck?! Olivia needs to get her style back on track...

oh my god! what an awful outfit. that shirt really doesn't suit her.. I think she's trying to be more "mainstream" or something after criticism that she always looks too perfect or something, which I think is complete ludacris!

when bad outfits happen to beautiful people.

i feel a tad sorry for this girl though. it seems like she can't win with TFSers. when she sticks to the same outfit, she is branded boring..and when she changes, people are demanding her old self back! hahah. poor thing.

when bad outfits happen to beautiful people.

i feel a tad sorry for this girl though. it seems like she can't win with TFSers. when she sticks to the same outfit, she is branded boring..and when she changes, people are demanding her old self back! hahah. poor thing.

I don't see it quite that way- but she does look almost perfect on so many occasions, and then when you start to see some very strange and out of character outfits it really registers.... :unsure:

She is trying to be oh so cutting edge and failing miserably :(
Terrible outfit choice :sick:
I read an article about that woman she is photographed with at #4654, she was facing jail for stalking her ex boyfriend or something, what is Olivia doing with her??

that outfit is truly lol worthy. And the contrast between her foundation face and her neck ain't cute either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->