Olivia Palermo

:rofl:It's been funny reading through the last 3 pages of comments to find the pics everyone is talking about.

I was wondering, could she ever look bad? :unsure:

Well, I still think she looks amazing... BUT... that shirt & those shorts should never, ever be put together. EVER! :doh:

She should just burn those shorts. The style is great but the color is hideous especially for leather shorts. It can't be paired with anything.

she wore a skirt in a similar green in november at the Brothers NYC premiere and she looked AMAZING. at least according to most people here. probably because she paired it with a black top and jacket and boots. but the shorts here....... ugh... let's just say i didn't even know they make leather stuff in that color :S and don't even get me start on the shirt!! :S

i thought by now she should know what suit her and what don't... *sigh*
she is no chloe Sevigny (and i don't mean it in a bad way)... she is Ms Park Avenue Princess and we love her for that :D

hmmm... well, at least she didn't hire a stylist. right? :P

^ correction: at a second look, the two greens look not so similar. the green of that skirt is more demure and sophisticated :smile:

maybe with a black top/sweater/hoodie...thicker tights..different shoes?

Hair more up (top bun, top knot) than back...

or a hat?

... the ubiquitous windowpane glasses w/ thick frames?

or huge earrings?

..yah, she'd be in disguise essentially but at least it would've been a comittment to the wackyness of the shorts.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cinema Society Screening Of "Extraordinary Measures" - After Party

If the pic isn't working... try clicking here

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
^ thanks! based on her recent outfit blunders i'd say this is a big step up :flower:

i love a good fur!!! :rolleyes:

YES... it was just a bad dream :D and we wake up - and here is our perfect Olivia in a beautiful outfit... everything is good :flower:

Much better outfit. The fur vest is very interesting, in a good way. I think a solid coloured dress would have looked better though - the polka dots and the fur together is a bit too "WHOA" for the eyes.

would be great if there are HQs for this set though hehe :P
i'd love to see that gorgeous fur up close!!! :D

there are two more pretty pics at "AP Images"... is anyone of you registered at this website?? :unsure: i cant view it in hq :(

HQs will hopefully be coming up momentarily... If I manage to find any! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPstudios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->