Olivia Palermo

My theory is that because she is getting recognition for being very fashionable and because people are so admiring, she thinks she needs to take it to "the next level". Like she now needs to be edgy and wear unexpected things and push the envelope.
Hence those egregiously offensive shorts and that frumpy vest thing.

But what I think most people liked about her look was that it was classic and low key and yet still modern.

Miss. Moss can get away with this stuff. Olivia can't.

I have seen a few chapters of the City and I can't stand this girl!. but should be her character.

I like what she wears in the show. Will start to follow this thread and see if she dresses that good ^_^

the last outfit is ok. I'm not sure bout the fur. It reminds me of something Paris Hilton wore (but not as bad obviously). I hope she's not gonna change stylewise because she's feels to need to be edgier.

the fur vest it's not that bad, i just think it's too thick, lighter may have worked better

Big BIG improvement from the last outfit, I'm not overly crazy about the fur but its nicely put together :woot:

Its a bad mix but I don't know why everyone is freaking out. Other celebs have had worse outfits than this for what they consider "good." Its not really that bad at all. I think if the shirt had a cooler tone of colours then it would have worked better. But this is the one look thats made her look "bad" in the past few months! :lol:

I love her but I'm not loving that outfit at all, but on her she makes it look okay as she has that pretty face of hers.

I'm sorry, but I can never look past her wonk eye. It's so distracting.

Dont like it. Looks like Rachel Zoe. Even I like RZ, don't like when an outfit inmediatly reminds me other people. :ninja:

in case anyone was wondering, the skirt she is wearing here:

444yoi3mnar0o.jpg

oliviapalermofashion.blogspot.com

is actually a dress, from D&G.

61845_in_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

i bought it as a new year's dress and when i put on a black blazer over it i KNEW i had seen it before somewhere!

So sad! How can she make such a disastrous blunder?

It's like two teams styled her... A+ ^_^ on the bottom half (tights, shoes, bag & accessories) BUT WHO STYLED THE TOP!? :doh: :ninja:

Luckily Olivia is 100% perfectly pretty so she can "get away" with it I guess. Just not my cup of tea. I suppose she was trying to segue between Winter/Spring?

eta: I'm talking about the green shorts/plaid shirt combo

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to 2010 pics with Miss O

Oh, I feel split when it comes to Miss O.. She looks so great and I really feel for her in "The City" When she struggles to find the right timing and so on.. but I just wonder why they portray her as "bitchy" in the show.. I hope that isn't true.. anyway.. she has an interesting-fashion-radar :smile: I am looking forward to her 2010 pics :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
socksluvr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->