Olivia Palermo

i would love to see more candid pics of her... going shopping, her freetime and so...

I still want to know why she was at the SAG Awards...and why there are no pictures.... :unsure:

if she was there, I am sure the images will pop up somewhere? She wouldnt just hide herself would she?

Are you sure she was there Boomer? I can't find any pics of her there at all :(

wow thanks for the video. très CUTE!!!!
i don't think i've seen her bf speak english before. and look at olivia she was all smitten haha.

Did we let these photos of Olivia and Andrew Bevan slip past our radar? I did a search and couldn't find these pics. Sorry if repost!

citizen couture

^I seen the outfit before but not those pictures,well to my recollection
I love the video :wub:
Though Olivia seems tired but she looked great the Gucci dress and Johannes,oh my....

^That's not Johannes :rofl::lol:

Ok... I just had to do this... Bear with me... :blush:

Olivia if you read TFS, wear something purple for your next event!!!

^That's not Johannes :rofl::lol:

Ok... I just had to do this... Bear with me... :blush:

Olivia if you read TFS, wear something purple for your next event!!!

she would look fabulous in purple! Ah! I really wonder if she was there now! I guess not if there are no images. I highly doubt she would hide! She wouldnt want to leave us followers without inspiration would she?:blink::lol:

Soo I ran into her and Johannes today and almost had a heart attack from surprise....the outfit she was wearing was very cute

^:woot: SevenWeeksLater i'm sooooo excited for you lol!! what a run in! What were they doing/where did you run into them? Really cool sighting. are they even more gorgeous a couple IRL?:P:P

^:woot: SevenWeeksLater i'm sooooo excited for you lol!! what a run in! What were they doing/where did you run into them? Really cool sighting. are they even more gorgeous a couple IRL?:P:P
Hahaha so I was turning the corner and they were walking straight and Johanness literally bumped into me and said 'excuse me':heart::heart::heart:
And yesss they are just as gorgeous
michyed-nooo I wish I did but I just stood there starring like an idiot and after they walked a few steps I started freaking out and saying 'oh my god' soo hopefully they didnt catch that :innocent: She was wearing all black, but it was very cute hopefully theres pics of it soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->