Olivia Palermo

The green shorts from the hideous outfit are Chloé in case anyone was wondering :lol: :lol: :wink:

What!!? MTV says she is at the SAG Awards!! :o

6:17 Olivia Palmero citing. We repeat Olivia Palmero sighting. "The City" takes the red carpet. We see a possible new show in the making!

Last edited by a moderator:
2 January 2010 at 15:13 leather olivia palermo Friday fashion fix: love leather

main_1057.jpg
Ladies, the new season is upon us, which means its high time you upped your fashion game- January blues or not! So it's no surprise that our poster girl for all things gorgeous/glossy/fashion-forward Olivia Palermo is off to a lightning-bolt start rocking super-trend: 'all weather leather' yes you read right, leather was one of the biggest trends to emerge from the spring/summer shows. From T-shirts to trenches everything comes in leather this season and whilst we don't suggest you go and buy an entire leather wardrobe, snapping up a sleeveless jacket à la Olivia is one smart move! Great with layers of knits now, you can also work your leather buy all summer long, over everything from sleek shirts to sun dresses! Make your move now for major cost per wear! Here are our top buys for getting in on the action early, happy shopping!

- Catherine Nieto assisted by Lily Russo (Grazia Magazine)
graziadaily.co.uk

30 December 2009 at 13:09 olivia palermo
A year in the style of Olivia Palermo

main_960.jpg
Olivia Palermo became the Grazia fashion crush of 2009 after we all fell for her polished, fashion savvy look, hook-line-and-sinker! It’s the wardrobe we’d all die for, sit back and enjoy a year in the style of OP!​
1_395.jpg
January: Black on black tailoring with opulent accessories, Olivia gets the year off to a fashion savvy start.
2_387.jpg
February: Feminine blouses with sharply tailored jackets are a fail-safe look for Olivia. Her punchy accessories up the fashion ante.
3_230.jpg
March: A fresh take on tux- Olivia’s asymmetric top and platforms work wonders with her satin trouser suit.​
4_150.jpg
April: Clashing prints was huge this year, Olivia nails the proportions of her look with a slouchy knit and leggings.​
5_110.jpg
May: Spring is here with Olivia’s vintage inspired frock, she keeps her look modern with black patent Yves Saint Laurent tribute sandals.​
6_86.jpg
June: So grown-up! Olivia goes all sophisticated for the CFDA Fashion Awards, simple accessorising and a neutral palette are the key here. (Loving the Topshop shoes too).​
7_45.jpg
July: A simple cocktail dress is given a fash-over with killer accessories; neon detail platforms, studded clutch, cocktail ring and petal finish jacket- Olivia’s a fashionista through and through.​
8_38.jpg
August: A master class in making a maxi dress look young and fresh- go for a slashed front like Olivia and team with platform shoes and contemporary jewellery. Bravo!​
9_22.jpg
September: Sporting a leather jacket over her metallic cocktail dress Olivia works 2009’s fashion uniform to a t, (ankle boots and neat clutch are compulsory).​
10_16.jpg
October: So lady-like, so fabulous! Olivia’s tonal pink and grey look is truly fashion forward, her layered corset over blouse is our first A-list sighting of the underwear as outerwear trend which is set to be HUGE for 2010.​
11_7.jpg
November: Ready to party! Olivia works the lace tights trend perfectly (quelle surprise!) with a monochrome cocktail frock, we can’t fault this.​
12_2.jpg
December: Arty abstract designs are the print to be seen in right now, Olivia works her ruched detail dress with a military jacket and complimenting jumbo clutch. Phew!...What a fashion-fest 2009 has been…can’t wait to see what Ms. Palermo wears next!
- Catherine Nieto
graziadaily.co.uk

I don't think I've seen the above 2 posts here but feel free to remove them if they are repeats, mods :smile:

My favourites are January, April, May & September! Poor choices from Grazia, she had lots of better outfits than those! :innocent:

Everyone thinks she's wearing a leather vest but I think it's a jacket. If you look closely, I think the knitted parts are attached which makes it actually better..

^ Yes, it looks like the sleeves are attached. I also think it looks better as a jacket than vest.

my friend saw her the tribeca grand hotel yesterday, there was a 60s party, hopefully we're gonna get to see pictures... :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->