Olivia Palermo

^ i would love to see her in person :heart:
so since you saw her,in your opinion, what is her height?because i've been always wonder..sometimes she seems pretty but then she has those long legs..so..

Hahaha so I was turning the corner and they were walking straight and Johanness literally bumped into me and said 'excuse me':heart::heart::heart:
And yesss they are just as gorgeous
michyed-nooo I wish I did but I just stood there starring like an idiot and after they walked a few steps I started freaking out and saying 'oh my god' soo hopefully they didnt catch that :innocent: She was wearing all black, but it was very cute hopefully theres pics of it soon

aaah so jealous! :P

I dont think I have ever seen this photograph?

oliviaandnevan.jpg

Olivia's facebook Page
www.facebook.com/oliviatpalermo

^Not that I'm aware of.

I know you've all seen the pics inside her Tribeca apartment, but I don't think the full collection of pics (with outtakes) have been posted before. There is this super cute photo frame with a pic of her & Johannes... I wish we could see that pic in HQ! I wonder what her apartment in DUMBO is like...

gettyimages

QMag_OliviaPalermo6.jpg

Source: jeffmurrayphotography.com

sorry if these are reposts..couldn't see them though..

Attachments

• QMag_OliviaPalermo5.jpg
    QMag_OliviaPalermo5.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 10
^ :woot: those are amazing!!!where do they come from??i never saw them..it's a new editorial?thanks for the pic

^ :woot: those are amazing!!!where do they come from??i never saw them..it's a new editorial?thanks for the pic

i think that was from some time ago since i saw this a while back... remember she mentioned she used to work for Quest? this is the spread for Quest. not sure if that was the time this spread happened though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->